You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

I'm awake

So I had a dream about my ex last night. I beginning to be bombarded with her name almost everywhere I go. Just a common name I guess. It wasn't a really bad dream or good one. She met me at our usual place and we talked abou tmy going to Korea. She was like a member of my family, in that she was excited but very concerned I would be okay....It felt like the good old days with her. At that moment I was kinda half asleep, but I wasn't guilding my dream, which I can do. I realized what time it was, or rather what time it could have been and my system went into alert status to get up and out the door so I could get to work. I look at the clock....40 mins til I leave for work....My head is swimming, my heart is racing, and the last frelling image in my head is her....I'm not sure how I feel about that....

Anyway, more later. A few things have happened to the T as of late and I'll tell you when I get home from work....15 mins til I leave now....cya.

3 comments:

rainbowponi said...

oooooh, ex dreams. nowit gets juicy!
cant wait to hear more.

AliKat said...

they must be going around, i had a dream about my ex last night. stupid ex's haunting our dreams.

Angelkris said...

I am lost with all this code speak. Who is the Chicago person not allowed at the party and I really don't know who your ex is. Ah well. Out of the loop just like I was out at your party the other night.