You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

As expected...

Well, my passport and Visa still are not here as I thought would happen. Especially after dealing with immigration. Oh well, maybe a few more days in Omaha but nothing more than that. I have been told by the company that as soon as my stuff gets back from the embassy I'm on like the next flight out of here...finally....people were beginning to doubt that I was really going and all this was ploy for attention....so did I at one point.

So after all of those "coinensidentals" of my Ex, I did speak to her. She called me at the party and we talked for a bit. She said she might make it...but didn't (as is customary for her). Then I heard from her last night and we spoke for even longer, just like the "good old days". And not having spoken to her in about half a year tends accumulate a few life experiences. She had always worried that she might not be able to get pregnant....lets just say lots of failed attempts, well it turns out that she was pregnant around the time we stop speaking to each other....then we spoke again 2 months after that time and she miscarried....around that time. Freaky. Anyway, she is with child again and this one seems to have stuck. And I was amazed at myself, I said congratulations and meant it. I have said plenty of times that that part of my life is over and I think it really is now. Not that it wasn't before but now I have real evidence to myself to prove it as such. I hope I actually see her before I leave but knowing her she'll forget or "just not be able to get time away" aka. her husband doesn't want her to see me.

Either way, my heartache is officially over and I'm bound for adventure of the purest kind. Going to a foreign country, alone, not knowing the language, for a year (at least). And I'm actually amazed that literally no one is standing in my way, kinda like you guys are encouraging me to leave....like you want me out of the way....hey. Seriously though, I was hoping for some sort of drama about me leaving, you know, like the love stuck woman, clawing at my legs, pleading with me not to leave her and the baby (this is getting kinda interesting). And I would be dressed like in one of those black and white films with the light brown trenchcoat and detective hat, standing on the runway with a small two-engine in the background (question: how could a freakin two-engine take them anywhere they wanted to go....I mean it is a two-engine...do you have any idea how many stops you would have to take to refuel not mention flying and landing in foreign airspace. All the rules and regs that go with that sort of flight....anyway), and I would be like Bogart or something and give this great speech or something....or like a teen romance movie. I could be wearing like this letter jacket and she would be wearing like a prom dress (think 50's), and have a pony tail...yeah, I like that....I'll save that one for later....hmm, pony tail. Anyway, something like that, but no, everyone is all like "cya" or "don't come home with a wife" or "I don't want you to go but I want you to go" sort of thing, but with no passion, no fire, no clown suit. I guess I'll just settle with what you guys can give me, but you know, whatever....

BTW, I got so burned at the Ren Faire yesterday. It is kinda funny to look at me now. The burn has gone down a bit (cause I'm a ginger and if there is one thing I know it is how to heal after a sunburn). Also, the crush I have wasn't there. Every year I go to the Ren Faire for three things; to see the Jolly Rogers and buy there new CD, the food and raspberry lemonade, and the see the girl I have had a crush on since I first started going to the Ren Faire (like 10+ years ago). This one of those crushes where I have never spoken to her, I have never heard her speak, and never want to do either for fear of ruining my one true love sort of thing. But Evad Drol thought that he would help a little and went to last year's Ren Faire, and after a little description of her knew exactly who I was talking about, Got a picture of her for me. Well, she wasn't there this year, neither was the lead singer of the Jolly Rogers and no new CD, and the food was okay and the raspberry lemonade wasn't the same....oh well, it is the freakin Ren Faire.

10 comments:

david golbitz said...

Regarding Korea, don't mistake our enthusiam and good wishes as an effort to get rid of you as quickly as we can.

We're all gonna miss you (as far as I know), but I think we're all in agreement that this is an incredible opportunity for you. We think it's pretty damn cool what you're doing and we want you to go so we can live vicariously in Korea through you.

Take care of yourself and all that. Be safe. But have a great time, too. We're gonna want stories.

Megan Leigh said...

No shit. You are getting encouragement to go because you have the rest of your life to live within your comfort zone. If you have any balls, then you should follow your dreams while you can still walk without a cane. The cane becomes a hassle I'm sure.

Anyway... congratulations on your balls.

Anonymous said...

But TJ I thought we weren't supposed to tell anyone about the baby until you were gone. You know that I love you and you are my best friend - I will miss you horribly, but "no tears" right?

We have to be strong or we couldn't let you go.
Kisses-k

JLGB said...

I very much agree with 1031. I'm excited for you, but since I'm not in Omaha anywho- you may as well be somewhere fun and interesting if I am somewhere fun and interesting, right? And I forgive you for that one Sunday, even if I think you should have just showed up with no pants. :)

Anonymous said...

um, i'd like to say i agree with everyone, but no. i REALLY don't want you to go. i for one don't understand why anyone would want to go to an asian country by themselves for a year minimum without knowing anyone there or any of the language, etc etc. the very idea makes my stomach get all knotted and basically just freaks me the fuck out. but these are my issues. you don't seem to feel this way (although i know you're stressing about it way more than you're letting on; don't think you're fooling me ;p). i decided that there wasn't much point in harping on about what a bad decision i think it is because i realize it's not necessarily a bad decision, just not a decision i would make. i think you'll enjoy yourself, and you seem to really want to go. so i've tried to simply be supportive. and i'm happy that, as megzys said, you have the balls, as i'm sure you are too. um, yeah, this was supposed to sound much less stupid than it actually does. but i'm tired and late for my bedtime. i do have a ponytail though...

Megan Leigh said...

Once again... WOOHOO FOR NO PANTS

david golbitz said...

Yes, woohoo for having balls and no pants!

raptorpack said...

Thanks all. It just surprized me, is all, that right from the get go I had encouragment and no argue (cept from my mom, obviously).

Finally, after all my hard work my balls have gottem some noterity...I'd like to thank boxer underwear for all the free ball'in room they have given me over the years...I'd like to thank my willpower for giving me strenght to resist Mountain Dew til they got a correct formula that wouldn't lower my sperm count...and, of course, all the people that supported my balls and held them in high regard, thank you, thank you, I couldn't done it without them...and last, but certainly not least, the adult industry, if it wasn't for there constant vilgilance in coming up with new material, I wouldn't have been able to find such a demand for my supply. Thank you everyone, we did this together ;P

AliKat said...

I am going to miss you soooo much, I don't really want you to go, but as stated a few times above, it is a wonderful opportunity and it will be an adventure, and you have to do these things when you are young. I am sure you will have a wonderful time and I expect lots and lots of updates!!

Anonymous said...

hey seen any interesting
hyundais there and if you
need back up I will come
just use the name of
our fav actress from
our favorit zombi movie
ass code word if i see that
i will try to find you hope
things are working out ok
see yea.