You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

So...

My apartment turned out pretty great. I don't have a bed so sleeping on the floor is kinda hard. Thank god I brought my pillow and blanket,....and trench coat, and grey coat, and indian shaw.

My place has a mini-frige, will have a tv, the ps2 works, 2 surface stove, a western style toliet, a stand closet, and small cabnet. The Manager even bought me a few supplies to help out. I knew I needed TP so we went out to get some and he bought paper towels by accident. And a huge semi-bay window.

Everyone is really nice and so glad to meet me. But that feeling of lonelyness is creeping up on me. We'll see....

I start tomorrow with class evaluations. Basically to find out how well the students can understand English so we know where to start from. I'll update again, probably everyday.

7 comments:

david golbitz said...

Yeah, sleeping on the floor is no fun. It's a bit hard on the back. I suppose sleeping on coats would be a little better...

Thank god the PS2 works. I'm sitting here looking at the upcoming assignments for my two summer classes and I don't know where I'm going to fit in the video gaming. It kind of sucks.

You needs a digital camera so we can see your lovey semi-bay window view.

And I would not recommend using paper towels as TP. Paper towels can be a bit rough.

rainbowponi said...

congrates on the apartmenta! i am really happy that it has turned out so good for you. sounds like a really cool experience. please send lots of pictures so we can see! so i can see.

rainbowponi said...

hey i just had an idea. if you want your students to have pen pals maybe we could hook something up with my scout troop. i have 7 girls ages 7-10. that would be neat. no hurry on this thoughas we will start our regular meetings again in september.

AliKat said...

See I told you the apartment thing would work itself out. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the apartment worked out...so what would a Korean style toilet be like? I envision a hole in the floor...don't tell Dave, I posted another comment!

david golbitz said...

I see it. You can't hide them from me. ;)

Anonymous said...

Well if the plumbing there is like the plumbing here - don't flush to paper towels or you will be using the rest of the role to clean up.
k