You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Work Day

So yesterday, after some shopping (TP yay), I got home and sat there quietly again. I read a little and then decided to check the radio one last time. I checked my CD player (no cds) and FM radio (no AM) a few days ago and nothing but static on every station. So I decided maybe it is at only certain parts of the day the radio is on. I turned it on and again every station static; however, I do barely pick up something behind the static so I figure that this town is far from signals (just my luck as of late). Well, I get up and suddenly the signal changed, still static but I can hear more so I ran all over the apartment looking for a strong signal. Low andbehold the best signal I can get is in the corner of the window sill....5in from my head where I initially was. But the signal is still static-y. So I cruise through the channels cause I heard that there is 2 american channels. I found one and listen and it is a DJ giving english lessons to a Korean girl so I keep looking. I found an Armed Forces station that is stuck in the Vietnam era for music, and of course, a little preachy; but still oldie rock and news. I must have just listen to it for hours. I felt like the LOST cast when they found that radio signal from Hawaii for a few hours. Just bliss and memories of home.

Today I have some studing to do and to establish a cirriclum. I don't know where to begin honestly. And tomorrow I have to decorate the room. Now I just need to find a art/school supply store or something.

I also picked up a phone card with like 10hrs on it. My daylight hours for phone call calling are as this: 5-8pm central time, this is 7-10am my time. I get off at about 3 in the morning there so....
If you want call shoot an EMAIL to me not a post.

5 comments:

JLGB said...

I'm not going to ask why you brought a CD player and no CDs... but I will ask that you change your location (at the top of your blog) to Korea, since you are there and it's kinda cool. Also, I hope you become less bored soon. Do you have an address for snail mail?

raptorpack said...

I would change it to Korea except every link/button/text is all in Korean and I don't know where to change it at.

Second - For all who have emailed me about my address. I have an address but I don't know what it is. There are no streets signs, no address labels, and no numbers or writing of any kind to discern on my own what my address is. The only one who can help me is in Seoul and even though i ask to see to him he still doesn't show. He is not avoiding me, it is just a Korean thing. Koreans are rarely on time for anything yet expect foreigners to be early always. Even office meetings are wishy-washy. And there is no possible way I can speed this along.

I'm not attacking you Jen but a lot people have asked me for the address and I just can't get it on the spot. And no I have no phone but I can get to a pay phone 3 blocks away. My phone MAY be installed in about 2 weeks.

raptorpack said...

Oh, and I brought the CDplayer for the audio CDs and I was going to take my computer with all of my music burned to it but lastminute I found out that it would have costed my155 for extra lugguge

Anonymous said...

YAY - go TP. Ahhhh, those were the days of Armed Forces Radio, it was all we got in Germany too.
Just hold your arms out to your sides and tell yourself "be the antenna, be the antenna, be the antenna".
kisses-k

Angelkris said...

Wow- I can't believe that you are actually there and doing it, you know? It's so crazy! I am so proud of you too. I would never have the guts to go out there on my own like that. Yeah for you and your adventure!!