You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Korean Bound?

An update on Korea. Well, I was suppose to leave on the 12th after I got my work visa while I was in Chicago. Well, when I was in Chicago the papers still weren't processed. So the reason I'm still here is because I don't have my work visa and the company doesn't want to fly me over until I have it, which is good. That way I know it isn't a scam. So, all I can do is wait, it is very frustrating since I can do absolutly nothing about the situation. I did check with the company and they say the school will not fine me for the missing days, due to the fact that I was suppose to start this Thursday and I won't be there by then. My contract starts when I start working so there is no fault of my own and I'm not breaking contract....which is really good since breaking contract is REALLY bad.

I still haven't heard back yet about the papers. But at least I know that I won't be docked pay or have to make up days since I am missing a few.

Plus side, I may get to the Ren Fair this year. I was kinda down that I wouldn't be able to go since I go every year. Also, if my luck is still bad I may get another Sunday game but that is a long shot.

I am uncertain whether to take my Munchkin game with me. I would be cool to corrupt another country and all but I don't know if I want to teach this and English and learn Korean and learn how to teach....

1 comment:

david golbitz said...

I'm sure the Koreans have something way cooler and crazier than Munchkin that they'll corrupt you with, rather than the other way 'round.