You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Just Relax

So what is going on with me? Well, I decided to take a few days away from everything and hide out at Kat and Chuck's place. In addition I got my documents sent to Korea...666 bucks for a few pieces of paper...that was the cheapest. Anyway, I be remebursed for all my expenses. But it is kinda hard to be remebursed when there is nothing to start with. I get by though. I decided not to do the bathroom attendant position. My time is kinda spread thin lately.

My brother has taken the position my mother would take were she techno-skilled and is finding a whole bunch of stuff about this trip and how many people who have come before have had bad experiences. Very little matches up to what is happening to me though. For instance, many people complain that they were fired or dismissed from their contract early and didn't get their finally pay. Well, they taught in private schools, which are privatly funded, I am going to a public school which is goverment funded so the school need not worry about my pay. That is just one of many differences between me and the people who had bad experiences, but mainly the biggest one.

I am leaving the 12th of June. What time I'm not sure. Also, I'm not certain whether I'll leave on the 12th my time or their time. They are 14hrs ahead of us so Sunday the 11th at say 6pm is 8am the 12th...get my meaning. So I might not have a last Sunday game but I'll keep planning like I would.

Kat and Chuck are holding a good-bye party for me on the 10th of June. Kat is going to get a hold of everyone and then ask for RSVP's so she can get a head count.

I might be going on a short road trip to Chicago. I need to pick up my work visa at the Korean Embassy and the closest one is in Chicago. I tried to ask our little Chicago native-ish to go with since she know Chicago a hell of a lot better than I. But we'll see if she can swing the days free from her job. She also might be kinda upset...she isn't allowed to the party...her and I will hopefully work something out though.

I'm still on schedule at the TV station. I was afriad that after I put in my 2 weeks they would boot me but they didn't. They know all about the trip now and won't schedule me again without my permission on days that I told them I am taking off.

The rest of my money gathering is from donating and babysitting. Not much but something right?

I still need to talk with roommates about things...haven't been home in the past 3 days really.

I'm also going to see what I can do about getting people for X-Men 3 today. Since I have been out for a while they may no twant to go anymore...who knows.

I had a few bad days lately and so now I've stop a few things or putting things off for a while. Not to long but these days really sucked so I'm stopping my stuff and doing a few things I was scheduled to do. I.e. bachalor party, movie with friends, donate, work, wedding, game night. stuff that I did normally. But I'll be back on track in few days.

3 comments:

AliKat said...

chicago should be on, i am almost positive i can get the days off I need. I will talk to you about details later i.e. where we will stay, when we can leave etc.

Anonymous said...

TJ's going away party will be on the Saturday the 10th about 6pm to whenever. I well be contacting everyone by email or phone in the next couple with all the details.
Questions can be directed to chuckkat@cox.net. Put TJ in the subject or it might get deleted (We get alot of spam).
Thanks luvie for animal sitting.
k

AliKat said...

I got my schedule and Chicago is fucking on!!