You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Sucky McSuckerstein

Party bombed, only 6 people showed all night, but at least the apartment sparkles now. And I got a 6 pack of Guinness +3 and bottle of Capt. Morgan out of it.

I also heard of a great D&D T-shirt that is out there..."Jesus Saves..." on the front, "For Half Damage..." on the back...that makes me smile.

Anyway, I feel like burning out my eyes and making my ears bleed so I'm watching Flash Gordon...lata.

6 comments:

david golbitz said...

I had an enjoyable time nonetheless. Sometimes "small & intimate" trumps "big & noisy."

Still, sorry more people didn't show up. That was sucky of them.

rainbowponi said...

yeah, i saw that shirt when i was there at the zoo. i found it rather humorous. my husband found it hysterical.

Angelkris said...

I have a valid excuse- I was 10 hours away in Indy visiting my sister. I'm sure Mick's defense is that he is lost without me and has no idea what to do with himself when I am gone- therefore, he porbably just forgot since I wasn't here to remind him.

raptorpack said...

Actually, according to Moose. Mic, Dave, Dean were at your house and decided not to come...why, probably cause Dave didn't (or felt he couldn't) go and the others felt that it was wrong of frelled up or something.

Angelkris said...

Oh yes- I forgot about the drama and politics...

Anonymous said...

Well TJ we would have been there if we had a babysitter, but since you're our baby sitter it didn't seem right to ask you to miss your own party.
k