You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

What be new

I dun did gradumatate.

I got a quick job workin with Aussie at a television station. I'll be in uplink control.

I have an interview with American Red Cross and with Boys Town Research Hospital next week.

I haven't really heard back from Korea. Last email I got was, the guy I email with, they were interested in me and I should hear from them on Tuesday...that was last Tuesday...that morning I got an email saying he didn't hear anything yet and he hope to hear the next day...last Wednesday...I haven't heard anything since. I'm not worried, if I don't get this position I can always get another down the road...one way or another I'm going to Korea to teach for a year.

Our moving plans have hit a snafu. Our soon to be roommate kinda had her cold feet sorta thing and asked if we could back out of the situation...about a week before we gave our one month notice to our landlords...well, we talked to our landlords and they said we could retract our notice and continue to stay here, but truth be told, I knew D was just freakin out and would calm down after a little time went by but then when Miss Lynn told me we could stay and that she now wants to stay and not move, a sudden wave of anger and disappointment came over me, I realized I had been looking forward to this move for a while. Let me break it down for ya.

If we move and then I hear from Korea, I was very willing to pay D for storage of my stuff cause I knew I would be back in a year and everyone would still be there. But if we don't move and I go to Korea I will have to move all my stuff out and into storage cause Becky and Jason have talked about getting a different place and I can't count that they will be there in a years time. Now lets look at it from the no Korea. If I move and no Korea then I am in a bigger house (not apartment) with my very close friends. If we stay and no Korea, well,...I noticed something I enjoyed being in this place when I was in school; it is comfy and cozy, kinda like a cushy cage. Well, it was nice to be closed in while I went to school cause it felt like I had little to do besides school work. Well, now I'm done. I feel free and I want more space. So I still want to move. We all sat down to talk and D is giving it a good think.

Oh, and though I may have 2 jobs here in the future...game night will never be affected. It is my safety, my down time. Sure going to the movie is my other and I enjoy it thoroughly. But game night is where I can let my imagination run.

That is all that is recent I guess...

Oh and my party is in a few hours. I have 3 beers, no munchies, and no money...Looks like I host'in :)

1 comment:

Angelkris said...

Congrats on the graduation. That is very exciting and quite an accomplishment! I know how you feel to have your future plans just up in the air like they are- it's not the best feeling. Quite unsetteling to say the least.