You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Life with news breaks

I decided to ask for an extension cause this last paper isn't going well. 20+ pages of a lit review basically. It isn't hard, just kinda mind numbing. I noticed that I can only work for about 5hrs straight before I notice that I fell asleep 2hrs ago. Anyway, I found out that I actually have til May 10th which is last day grades are due. This will be done by Tuesday though.

In other news, a plane crashed in my bathtub last night killing no one cause it was a toy. Tonight at 11.

Becky and Jason are in Washington D.C. til Wednesday, which is when Becky comes back and Jason comes back about week after that. Why they are away, I don't know. I would say "Party over here" but I still have this paper and no money so...tough.

We started to pack up our stuff to start the move and already told our landlords so the move is certain. We are moving in with Dawn, who has a freak'n big house around 35th and harrison/hamilton (I can never remember which street name it is...it is about 3 blocks north of Cumming). Anyway, we already have a problem. About 2 weeks ago there was stray outside our place meowing its head off. I said if comes back a couple more times we'll let it in and find its home. So...2 weeks later we still have the stray. Well, Dawn has a tiny, spazzy, dog. Jasper (my cat) likes dogs so much that dogs kinda fear him. He has this thing about jumping on their backs and spring off with his back claws (cause he has no front claws), and Mercury (becky's cat) I don't' think has ever met a dog. Well, Dawn is cool with 2 cats but not 3. Which I fully get, I'm not a cat person, and yes I know 'if you're not a cat person then why do you have a cat?' Long story short, I saved its life now I am responsible for it. Personally, after this cat dies...no more animals...just plants. Anyway, it is a big house but 3 cats and a dog is a lot. Becky is hoping Dawn will cave but I don't think so. We're trying to find a good home but nothing yet. Thankfully this isn't a deal breaker for the move though.
...
...
...
Millions of people are falling unconscious for 4, 5, and even 8 hours a day. What is this sleep thing and how vulnerable are you to it? We'll investigate. Tonight at 11.

I saw MI:III yesterday. I wanted to see how well the bad guy was, Phillip Seymour Hoffman I think. He reminded me a lot of his part in Punch Drunk Love but with absolute power and a gun. Pretty good though. Then I found out it was directed by J.J. Abrams; same guy who is directing Lost and Alias. He is 2 out of 3 for decent director (Alias sucks my ball hair).

I also saw An American Haunting. Mainly because Rachel Hurd-Wood was in it. She played Wendy in the latest Peter Pan film. I think she's cute. She did really well. I think I understand the film (about 98% sure). Towards the end they reveal the truth of why this plot is occuring and they do using scenes we already have seen, but it didn't happen that way. Like there is this one scene when something is happening to Rachel and eveyone is watching it happen but when they tell us the truth it is the same scene, but it could haven't happened the way the truth makes it out cause eveyone was watching and something else would have drastically happened immedatlly were it to happen they way the truth told it. Did I lose you? Anyway, I can only assume that it was what happened earlier in their lives but happen the exactly same way as the scene we were given. Cool, movie though. Comes with a few facts before and after the story.

I still waiting on Korea. I got a message a few days ago that the school in Korea is interested in me but I'll hear a final word on Tuesday. In the meantime, I have applied to many places but so far only SCOLA, cox channel 4, is kinda interested; I'd be the uplink/master control room. Waiting to hear back from them.

Finally got off my ass to go Donate plasma again. Not much but every little bit helps...money that is.

I think that is it...

Burning ball of flamable gas in the sky. Why doesn't burn us all to death? Tonight at 11.

9 comments:

david golbitz said...

I kinda wanna see MI3 for Hoffman, too, but I don't know if I can switch my mind off for the two hours it would take to enjoy what I can only assume is a illogical and silly film.

Plus I dread the Abrams as a director. I shudder to think what he's going to do to the Star Trek franchise.

Also, just to clarify because I'm anal and have OCD, Abrams doesn't really direct Alias and Lost. He created the shows and produces them and goes over the scripts before they film them, but not so much with the directing. He's only actually directed a couple episodes of each show. (I know this because I am a geek, yes.)

raptorpack said...

Okay, so he has creative control...same dif.

Never was an uber Star Trek fan other than ST:NG.

I don't recall much illogicality. I kinda liked the bomb in the brain thing. And they do an incredible job with what it actually does. it really just a chemical mixture with a timer, it doesn't explode the head cause it isn't that powerful, just scrambles the brain.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait until 11. Ha

I still can't believe your not going to graduation. Hey - you earned it. All that school work that interrupts gaming time - c'mon.

K

raptorpack said...

I don't need a graduation ceremony. I had one for High School and even then I did it for my mom. I just don't need it so why waste the money and time. I guess I just don't care to let the world be proud of me, I know how well I did and I know how much further I have to go.

david golbitz said...

I feel the same way when it comes to graduation. My parents are going to force me to go through with the ceremony, and I don't see it as that big of a deal. I'm a little behind in life on where I probably should be after all these years. Taking part in a college graduation ceremony at 28 or 29 will do nothing but remind me of how much time I wasted.

AliKat said...

Well are you at least going to have a party? I think a party is called for.
I'm glad 1031 cleared up the Abrams thing, cause I was going to, I am a geek too. :)

raptorpack said...

1031, ditto. I don't feel that I did a great accomplishment. I mean after 7/8 years I done. Life happened along the way so I don't feel bad it took so long but I don't want a ceremony to remind me that it did.

Alikat - I figure I'll just have a party in concert with our moving/housewarming party. To be honest the congradulations I have received from everyone that I told is exactly what I wanted, nothing more.

To be even more honest, I have this thing about people feeling proud of/for me. I hate it when it is cutesy or they have this grin from ear to ear and I can just see their proudness fill their soul and makes them walk tall sort of thing. Just be happy about say congratulations and move on. I don't want to be dwelled on. It is just so uncomfortable and kinda infuriating. Like I want to be acknowledged for my achivement but not to the fact that it is some grandios thing that few ever achieve. Wow, I have strong feelings about that :/.

Oh, and btw we are having a moving/housewarming party this Saturday. The reason no one knows is because this is Becky's thing and she sucks at letting people know in advance. For example, She went to Washington D.C. to see Jason. I found out about this when she asked if I could give her a ride to the airport to catch her flight...like 8hrs before she took off. I haven't told anyone cause it slipped my mind and it isn't my job to inform people of parties when I don't throw them. If you decide to come, you have to behave yourselves were your rivals to show. I say that cause people on both sides of a few disputes read my blogs.

See, this is sleep dep. I talk way to much when I'm tired. I'm gonna sleep for a few hours then get back to work.

Cya

david golbitz said...

So is the moving/housewarming party at the new house? Cause we'll need addresses 'n directions 'n stuff. Tell Becky she needs to call people with the info.

And didn't we figure out that it was Hamilton? Cause Harrison is way the fuck out west, past L Street, isn't it?

raptorpack said...

Like I said, I can never remember.

Party is here at this house then I think she wants a party at the new house as well on a later date.

It is hamilton btw, I noticed it while I was driving last night.