You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Frell

So I got this gig at a Television station that does news shows from all over the world. On my first day I get anally raped for a schedule. Apperently, I'm the new bitch of the station and I don't get a say on the days I work at all. I have to cover for someone...not asked to cover for someone...HAVE TO cover for someone on the two days I told them I wouldn't be able to work. One is Kat and Chuck's barbeque...okay, big deal, they may have another soon...but the other is on the evening that I organize and host an event every week for friends to get together, that normally wouldn't do so, and have fun. Now this would be a big deal for us to miss one week but we have missed the past week and week is Jennie's wedding. Granted this would be abig deal but I did get accepted to Korea and I will be gone in about a month. I would probably get fired if I told them but I need money. So I have to cancel it again...It totally sucks cause they are taking more advantage of me than they know. I got the job for some extra cash before I go to Korea to teach English. So I'm quitting anyway but they don't know that yet. Not to mention totally fucking up my schedule for my other jobs, it looks really good that I might get a job at Red Cross and I might score a job at the Playhouse. Lots of money pouring in, of which they gave no consideration for, granted they don't know, but they do know that I was looking for other jobs cause they were only giving me 24hrs a week. Well, now I have 40 but these other jobs pay way better than this one and 40hrs with 7.80 and hour is not that great. This totally bites the dust...but GoGo, Dyme, and Twwly have new sets so world is looking up. Besides I only have to put up with shit for another month then I'm gone, I think.

I haven't really accepted the job to Korea. I'm worried that with all these job offers I might not get one when I come back...Luck runeth over kinda thing...At least I get today off and my brother is buying me dinner cause of graduation and Mother's day (my mom is coming also).

7 comments:

david golbitz said...

Like I said in the email, congrats on getting the Korea gig. You totally have to take it. Don't even worry about getting a job when you get home. It's over a year away, y'know? Worry about now now and then whenever it rolls around.

AliKat said...

Yeah, I am with 1031 on this one, as much as I will miss you, it is too good of an opportunity to miss out on because you think you might not get a job when you return, which you will. Jobs aren't that hard to come by.

Anonymous said...

Well ya' know I'm sure there will be more bbq's - we'll just have a big one before you go so everyone can shower you with gifts that you need to take to Korea before abandoning us. HA! And we won't let you work that day, we'll kidnap you if necessary and you know there are enuff crazy so and so's in this group to do it too.
k

Angelkris said...

I wish you would have given me a head's up on the links there- I clicked on them to find out what you were talking about, and it turns out I really didn't want to know.

Congrats on the Korea job- I think it's a great opportunity and you would be foolish to pass it up.

raptorpack said...

What do you mean "you really didn't want to know". They're beautiful girls with brains in their heads...How much better can it get.

Maybe, you just have such an ideal beauty standard that these lovely ladies seem revolting...they are risk takers, they push the edge of standards and beauty and in that way are the most beautiful women I have ever rested my eyes upon...Pfwt to your "I really didn't want to know", Be greatful to even have witnessed such angelic grace.

...
...
...
so your having a garage sale huh? :)

Angelkris said...

I'm not saying they weren't pretty, but what was that one called- Vampire something or other. And she answers the question about who she lost her virginity too as being Lex Luthor? Come on now...

raptorpack said...

Not many people on this website are serious...first they mostly say stuff like that to get a laugh and the other is identity protection. Their funny...come on...they kid, I kid.