You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Korea Bound

Well, I'm offically going to Korea. I can't believe it, I'm kinda scared. But I know that this is what I have to do, if I miss this I would regret it for a long time. I'm kinda glad that I know I'm going for definate now. Now all I have to worry about is...everything else :/. I still don't have an exact date to when I'm leaving, and I have asked repeatedly, all I get is mid of June. Hell, I really know is that I start mid of June, which means I'll probably leave a lot earlier than that, getting set up and what not. I don't even have my documentation that says I graduatated yet. Its coming but not soon enough, it feels like. But, yeah, ...I'm going...to Korea...what have I done...jk. I am meant to travel, I kinda hate it here and maybe this is what I really need. They say that it is possible to renew your contract, most do anyway. So maybe 2 years and goodbye student loans. Hell, with 3 I'll turn a profit. Oh well.

In other news, I never did get around to starting my fast and exercise. Why? Cause people and events keep happening. My mom and brothers keep giving me food and I was brought up not to waste it, but if I do the fast, it will go rotten. Exercise, yeah, like I haven't been overly stress about stuff to even sit an concentrate for one minute. Well, no more. My brother got me a gift basket for graduation. Games, books, food, beer, rootbeer, candy, beer glasses, sushi coupons, recipes for beer flavered food...huh...that is a lot of beer oriented stuff...(shrugs). And 40hrs ain't bad along with a part-time as a bathroom attendent in the playhouse...Chuck pulled 300 dollars on a Saturday night. Bank.

Also, we are not moving to Dawn's. She freaked out and pretty much decided that it wasn't happening. :/ It would have given me to much stress anyway, moving and moving.

I also decided on buying myself something. I was trying to organize my Munchkin decks so that I could trim dwom the cards for games; well, in order to do that, I had to find the card lists of each installment, not hard just tedious, but I like that sort of stuff. Anyway, I found out that there is a new series of cards. Deck 4, The Need for Steed. I have 1, 2, 3, munchkin blender, and munchkin dice (which came with extra cards). Munchkin blender is make big munchkin decks go faster. This new instalment is more munchkin but now we get mounts to add to our arsenal...cool. So that is on the way now. I like this stuff. Fun for everyone. Oh, if you don't know what Munchkin is, it is a card game that is a satire against D&D. Like you races and classes and find armor and treasure and monsters, but so much more; here is an example: Say I'm a half elf/half orc Warrior/Bard/Wizard, I have the Two-handed Sword (which lets me carry an extra item in my hands cause the sword has 2-hands...get it)...of Doom, the stab-o-matic (which lets me backstab like a thief), and the Sword of Slaying Everything but Squid which is Poisoned, and I'm cheating (with a cheat card) to use the Blessed Chainsaw of Bloody Dismemberment; I wear a fake beard which lets also be considered a dwarf, a revealing costume (which increases in points when I change gender because in tears in "inapporpiate places") Flamming Armor, the Spring-loaded Bad-Ass Bandana, and the boots of running really fast; I an faced with the monster Squilzilla (a level 20 monster that kills and kills) So right out my Sword of Slaying Everything but Squid which is Poisoned doesn't work cause it is a squid (catching on), but I can beat it with all my bonus still so the other players decide to prevent that, They throw numerous things to beef up the monster and debuff me, forcing me to run away of which I have to roll a 4,5 6 cause of the boots of running really fast. If I don't make it, I die and everyone gets to loot my body. I start the next turn at the same race, class, and level but with anything else. The stratgey of the game is Kill the Monster, Steal the Treasure, Stab Your Buddy. The object of the game is to get to level 10 first. You get levels by killing monsters, selling items, special cards, etc. Easy right? Wrong. You also have to deal with others stopping you or you stopping them from getting to 10 by curses, and beefing up the monsters they face. It is a lot of fun. You can trade cards at ANY time. Partner up, then turn around and screw them and no hard feelings, cause that is how the game is played...only one can make it to 10...actually that is wrong. If more than one person makes it to level 10 at the same time then they both win...but that hasn't happened yet...hell, it is possible for everybody to win at the same time...but that hasn't happened either...lots of stabbing you friends.

Well, I got to work at 8am but it takes about 35min to drive so night all.

P.S. I don't think Becky is very happy that I'm going...

8 comments:

david golbitz said...

Becky will just have to deal with it. She's probably just miffed that you're leaving Omaha while she's still "stuck" here. :)

BTW, anyone know what time the thing at Moosie's is tomorrow night? Just kinda whenever?

Anonymous said...

Sorry about missing your party Saturday. I was indeed hanging with Mick and Dave, and would have felt bad about leaving Dave behind if I went... That, and I bought season 1 and 2 of Battlestar Galactica that afternoon, and was a little paranoid about the party being infiltrated by Cylons.
Congratulations on the Korea thing. Try not to stray into the DMZ.

Angelkris said...

As far as Moose has told me- it's whenever people want to show up. I don't know if this is an informal gathering or something his parents are doing for him, so who knows. I'm thinking 7:30pm ish is a good time.

raptorpack said...

Hope its going after midnight cause that is when I get off work.

I'm in the middle (off to the left) of the country of "South" Korea near a coast. So no worries about the DMZ.




And Cylons don't infiltrated my parties...they have an open invitation...

david golbitz said...

Especially the hot blonde ones. And the Asian-ish ones. Oh, oh, and the Xena ones, too.

Why is it that Cylon chicks are hot? What's up with that?

raptorpack said...

Their God made them so...

AliKat said...

Well I am not too happy about you going to Korea either, but I accept it, it is a great opportunity for you. I just want you in Omaha for my own selfish reasons.

Anonymous said...

dude, my good friend, with whom i've lived in something like a cage for 2.5 years, is leaving for a YEAR to live in a FOREIGN FUCKING COUNTRY, half of which our 'world police' country doesn't get along so hot(you know, the guns and north korean tunnelers and dmzs and wmds and shit)!!! i'm allowed to not be 'very happy'.