You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, May 22, 2006

OMG, OMG, OH MY F*ING GOD

Okay,....sorry, I'm am writing this immediatly after I got off the phone with the Korea Company...and I'm actually writing my thoughts right now but I need a breather...., .... okay. I'm leaving the 8th of June....I gave it a lot of thought and I feel this is a good date to leave....I can't believe I'm doing this....I'm actually shaking cause I don't know if this is the right thing to do....I'm nervous, I'm scared, I'm excited, somebody put shit in my pants....oh man, The biggest worry I have right now is that I may not be working immediately when I get there. Work visa stuff. But I will be taken care of by the school. My concern is how much will they take care of me. I have a place, a job, and an allowence for a few weeks but I think I have the allowence only when I start and since I'm not starting right away, I need to have some money in my account. I'll get a nice pay check for my time at SCOLA, I'm still trying to get the position at the playhouse, I'm donating plasma, and babysitting for Kat. That is some money but not what my family would feel would be optimal to have when I go. They say at least $2000....yeah right, to do enough work for me to get that kinda money in this short of time is sell my body (which I am not morally opposed to doing, cept for the fear of old lady ass). Then, my family said how about $1000. That is my monthly income before bills, expense, entertainment, and fuel. From the looks of it I could get around 300-400 by the time I go and that will have to do....they have ramen and noodle stuff, and rice has to be cheap there swimming in it for crying out loud.

I picked the 8th cause of the bacholar party, jennie's wedding, hopefully 2 sunday game sessions, 6 days of donating, and 3 days of babysitting, something is going on the 6th...I don't remember what...and that leaves 1 weekend (the 3rd of June) for a going away party for yours truly. I was flip flopping between the 8th or the 12th....

....
....
....
....
Okay, after writing I gave it a little more thought and I asked for the 12th. I won't know until he writes me back cause the other time was a phone call and I don't have his number. Cross your fingers. I'm kinda jumping out of my skin cause it is so soon. I figure that it gives me a few more days for money (if my job lets me work, I'm gonna tell them tomorrow and we'll see if they schedule me or just let me go), one extra day for a possible party and one more day for a sunday game. Course if it is okay, I'd like that day to be a massive Munchkin game (I just got my new deck to add to it, Steeds and Hirelings). Big group, (well, probably only five or six will show...seeing my luck with making plans for group gatherings....you guys suck....come to my party:)) wine, women, song, kill the monster, steal the treasure, backstab your friends; just like irish-pirate-pastafarians should celebrate the leaving of on of their mates.

I'm trying to come up with the idea of how to continue playing sunday games while I'm there. Some thoughts/suggestions: buy neverwinter nights and write games in it then give it for you guys to play (everyone will have to get a copy, around 30 bucks for complete package each); Mick buys vent (a headset communication that can be done over the web), he attaches the speakers instead of ear phones so everyone can hear me and you press a button and speak into a mic so I can hear you, or some other mic system (I have currently have vent for WoW) (about 15 bucks); or conference call with me on speaker (phone bills).

Anyway, no word yet on the 12th, will let you know. If not, then the 8th and cya if you don't make the party.

Oh, and if you want to spend time with me before I go let me know,...that is outside of the party, i.e. like taking my out to the titty bar ;) ;), drinkin', partying, movies, zoo, camping, stuff like that....your buying :)

No comments: