You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Friday, June 01, 2007

What is the sound of financially?

Well, I'm one pay check away from my second credit card being payed off. I took a dive in payments to the last card and will probably not pay much or any with the next pay check. Why? (I know you care, don't act like you don't). Ren Faire. I want to have money when I go the Ren Faire this year. I have no intention of spending anywhere near all of it. But, for once I would like to maybe get sucked into an impulse buy at the Ren Faire.

"What do you need a jar full of dragon tears for?"
"I don't know, but look just look at it...doesn't just scream 'You have no use for me, but I'm pretty'."

Buy a Jolly Rogers CD and not worry about the fact that i just spent my grocery money. You know, stuff. I'm even gonna dress in my slapdash pirate outfit. It will be a good time had by all.

On a different note, my older brother just got engaged and congratz to him and his. And...my mother just purchased an entire ceramic business...for like 500 bones. (the bones of the children she sits for Mwhahahahah...).

She isn't currently planning to do anything with it other than something to do and for the family to enjoy. Maybe one day, she'll start something up but who knows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad Vega is doing better, sorry I forgot to ask last night.

When is the ren faire anyway?
~kat