You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Tada

Because I know you are all at the end of your seats with antici...pation (sorry, rocky horror moment, I couldn't resist mate,...sorry Pirates moment).

100% COMPLETION METROID PRIME 2: ECHOES

This was hard. And then I find out, after completing it, that there is a hard mode.

Anyway, this is gonna sound kinda funny. In 2 and a half weeks I would have been home from Korea if I had stayed (if I wanted to come home that is). I still don't regret the decision of coming back when I did but I am also glad I did the whole experience. The funny part is that probably within that time (the 2 1/2 weeks) I will officially be moved back in. I started to unpack the last of the boxes last night so we could get the AC's in. Now, I have to arrange everything to my liking but the time it will take do, much less get to it, is probably 2 1/2 weeks.

AC side note, it is nice to not sweat during the night...

In truth, the boxes are actually from the supposed move out of the apartment, not the move to Korea.

I even had time to go through the video game collection and put all the games I haven't beaten, much less played, off to a side to do so. Not as many as I thought really, about 20.

Tonight: Litter boxes and Enterprise - btw I mentioned this before, but this is a really awesome show. This show had like 4 seasons (where I thought it was only 2...maybe) and actually got me interested in Star Trek again. The first Enterprise; the first crew; the first deep space missions; the first threat to Earth; first contact scenarios with no prime directive established yet because the is no government of aligned planets; no shields, just hull plating (actual armor instead of an energy barrier); Warp 5 is tearing the ship apart. Very cool stuff.

No comments: