You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Nuthin' to do...might as well update

Well, today is the last day of the week for me. Seems like I have had quite few days off. Well I have. They told me to use up my vacation time before the end of fiscal year; I had like 6 days to spend, a holiday, and 3 sick days. Not to mention a few days I leave early for doctors and dentists (I know, I know, dentists are doctors). Well, this is the last of the official days off, and I think I have enough sick time for one more day. But I'll save that.

I joined Gamefly today. A free 10-day trial. I probably just stop or maybe keep it now that I think of it. Could save me loads money in games I just want to play and not keep. Speaking of; I have been thinking of selling some more stuff. Not for a need of money but just that I'm getting older and I got a lot of shit. I plan to contribute some books to antiquarium...if they'll take 'em....if they're still around. Games sell pretty well at gamers. I don't know about movies though. Some aren't exactly suitable for re-sell...maybe ebay. I do have a digital camera now. Don't know if I want to pay to put something up and know that it won't sell well or forever.

Biggest news is Ren Faire. I hope to have a blasty blast (thank you Dane Cook). And since 4th of July at the KC is out I might change it into game night. Maybe. Last time sucked ass, even though I really appreciate all who did show, it still kinda sucked scrotum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you were talking about that game night and not our get together that sucked scrotum.
:-{ pout