You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It's Official

As of last night, all my shows (aside from 2 which won't quit, more later) are over. I watched last 2 episodes of Enterprise last night and then they started all over again. Stargate SG1 is over (out with a whimper). Atlantis had its season finale. Lost had its, Heroes, The Showbiz Show, Battlestar Galactica (which I hear is coming in September), still haven't heard anything on Deadwood's last shows, Office, My name is Earl, Grey's (thank god, don't think I'll be watching this anymore anyway). My only shows are Daily Show and Colbert Report. I do have one new show, Man vs. Wild. I do still have one cartoon, Naruto. This makes up for an hour of TV watching Mon-Fri and a half hour on Sat with Sun free. Haha, I'm actually losing weight because of this...HA. Granted I replaced it with video games but I actually have to force myself to play for more than 2 hours cause I get so bored. And to be honest, I think I'm so desperate for a game night just so I can occupy some of my time....just something to do.

I'm bored at work, I'm bored when I get home and since I'm slimming a little (probably also due to the dental work, hurts to eat), I have all this energy. I'm no longer nervous of doing something at work just cause I so want to do something.

1 comment:

david golbitz said...

You're right about SG-1. It was a good episode, but a final episode? Here's hoping the two made-for-TV (or are they direct-to-DVD?) movies they're making are better.

Atlantis was good, though. And Kaylee's the new doctor. Wheeee!

And yep, BSG back in September for the start of its final 20 episodes. So sad. ::sniff:: I sure hope its TV movie and Caprica spin-off are good, too.

ithzovir - It's over?