You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ren Faire

This was a blast. I love Ren Faire and this year was just good as when it was at Iowa Western. It was smaller, quaint really, but better. Since it was picked up by St. Louis, they need little to fund the venture. Due to that, prices were lower in a lot of places. I got some cool henna. Soem insence, a few cheap (remember afore mentioned lower prices) blades (I always want some throwing knives). Lemonade for a buck (not the good stuff, which was there, but still). Turkey legs, and funnel cakes, homemade icecream and rootbeer, and yes, homemade rootbeer floats, burgers and dogs, and some pasta and oriental foods. It seemed all the shops were there but they were scattered about and made it seem less cluttered. Some of the main acts (no tortuga twins this years) and a new act called the Limey Birds. Jolly Rogers were, of course, present and accounted for....best thing about the faire. New CD's, some pirate swag, and tickets to there concert in KC on July 14th for 10 bucks. Yeah, a concert...for the Jolly Rogers. How cool is that? No need to respond, because it is very cool.

I had a good vacation for once in my life (I mean actual vacation time I have taken off from work, not like my trip to San Fran, that was awesome, but I wasn't on vacation cause I didn't have a job). The perfect mix of thinigs to do and doing absolutly nothing. I enjoyed every minute and now back to the grind, which I look forward to since I am rather done with vacation stuff.

Anyway, good time had by all (which is really just me).

No comments: