You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Best update ever

Glasses kinda broke (for those who don't know, I have glasses now). Be feeling kinda paranoid lately. Mainly cause people aren't talking to me and I difficulty watching them, so, basically, I have been slacking at observing which makes me think everybody is having secret feelings of anger towards me. I know not really. Getting a little further in stuff I can do (legally) at work. I held off on getting that one card paid off, which might burn me this next pay check. A few dental appointments coming up; a cleaning and root canal, no worries though. My tooth has already had all the nerves scraped out of it, just got to do a little construction and then a crown. I can not wait (meaning it is UNBELIEVABLY difficult to wait) for Harry Potter 5. Taking loads of Advil so I can eat. playing lots of games and not getting anywhere in them at the same time. And now, I done for the day. Later

1 comment:

ComicFanatic - Mick said...

You have no idea. Sure the movie is coming out.

However, as much as it pains me to admit. I'm freaked out about the last book coming out.

This is the end of a whole world. That sucks. The internet freaks are all predicting that Harry is going to die.

The 5th movie will keep me "Potterized" just long enough not to flip out before the book is released. I'm going to be standing in line so I can get my grubby little hands on it the minute it is released.