You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Huh...

I just realized that I have been blogging for over a year. For over a year I have been bitching about nothing....cool.

Anyway, I called in sick on Tuesday and Wednesday. And then I got back and did...nothing. After being down here for about 2 months I really starting to get bored of doing nothing. However, they told me that starting next week it is training week for me...even though I will only be here for 3 days and one of those days I leave early for a dentist appointment...and won't be back til Tuesday the following week.... .... ....So 2 and half days for training next week. Yay.

To be honest there has been a lot of training...sort of. I have been covering the reading material mostly and done a couple things with supervision, but that really doesn't amount to the time spent burning the clock and collecting a pay check.

Anyway, I feel loads better and saw a funny movie last night. Wild Hogs. It was enjoyable, nothing special, but funny. The end credits were really funny. During the film a bar gets burned down and at the end credits a mock Extreme Makeover: Home Edition was aired of the rebuilding of the bar for these homeless and wayward bikers. Really funny.

Few good films came out today. Hostel Part 2, Ocean's Thirteen, and The Valet.
Hostel I'll see; maybe Ocean's; but Valet seems kinda Jerry Lewis-y.

1 comment:

rose said...

Did you know that the "scary" instrument in the poster for the 1st Hostel film is.....drum roll, please....a towel clip? Seeeriously.