You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Sinus City

So, I'm sick. Sinus infection; it's like my tenth billion one. I get these all the time, I just loves my dairy a little too much I guess. Well, to be honest I was sick Sunday. Always am when I spend the day out K and C's. Not enough exposure to the smoking on top of an impeding sinus infection. I doing better today; good enough to go to work. I actually couldn't wait to get to work today. I just finished boxing up the rest of 2002 and 2003's files. Can't believe it took me 4 hours. I have been working on that project for a few weeks. Lots of interruptions. But now, I move on to 2004 and 2005's files. I just hope to finish 2004 before Ren Faire. June 15th through the 17th. I took the last of my vacation time for it. I want to go everyday it is open...we'll see though.

I need to get out to see a few movies as well. Maybe tonight.

Vega is doing extremely well. Her only problems now is her meowing, it coming out but very quietly; and getting down from heights. She can do it, she almost doubles over and her back legs don't always land on her feet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure blame it on us. Guess you'll have to plan on getting another one soon then.