You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Game Weekend Results

So my vacation is over and I am back to work. I am actually glad to be going back. I've said it before but I very little to do towards the end and I really just wanted to work. Anyway, Game weekend turned into game night; Saturday night to be more specific. To be honest, it was more of a turn out than I thought. 6 total including me. We played Munchkin til 7 in the morning...popped a few Munchkin cherries. What is awesome and kinda pervy is that every time a Munchkin cherry is popped the player always wants to go again... ;)

Anyway, I have been trying to play my video games since I started work here. I can never seem to get into it. Every time, I try to play a game, I almost immediately get bored and stop. Well, I tried all weekend to play something and alas, nada. But I have been forcing a few hours on Metroid Prime 2. I started so long ago and am going to try to finish with 100%. And them try to move on to FFXII. We'll see.

Vega is walking, I came home around noon Monday and there was Vega walking up to see me. She wasn't to happy to see me (probably cause I was gone for so long); but she is now warming up me again since I shut her out of my room at night. She isn't 100% but she is making a great recovery...Jason and I think that maybe she was hit a by a motorcycle, which would explain most of her symptoms, but in the end we will never know how she was hit and by what. Also, she lost some weight, which is a good sign of a fast recovery. (i.e. the less she eats the more time the body can put energy to fixing itself).

No comments: