You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Timing...

Get this. So I am now (as of last Saturday) a full-time health councilor. Well, I think in concert of anxiousness of work, being up at 6am, and the very greasy calzone; I nearly puked. So I put in a sick day on Monday. Tuesday was great. I am getting some training and am almost on the verge of actually talking to people about their donations (which, I don't like calling people I don't know, but I'm sure the fake phone voice will come naturally). One other thing is that my Manager was out sick on Tuesday. So today, as I was walking in. I was stopped by the new supervisor in the Component Lab. Apparently, they asked if they could have me for one more week. My boss didn't see anything wrong with this so he allowed. This was Monday, but I didn't hear about til today. So, for the rest of the week, I'm working splits again. Won't be to bad. I kinda miss my night crew.

I gave my email out to a few and one for sure is down to join on game night. Get this, he is a veteran Munchkin player. I about died with laughter when he was telling me about some of the arguments. He's good guy, and I'm glad I could get him out for a game.

I got some vacation time coming up. The 25th through the 29th. I'm gonna be house sitting so I figure it is a perfect time to game. This will be in a mass email, but if you're curious. Just to make it easy for a start to game night, since I'm house sitting it would be easier for people to come to me. Munchkin will always be available, as well as, many "screaming-at-the-TV" trivia games. A little booze and pizza. A few board games for small crowds. And even some Warhammer 40K if people like, though I'm more partial to Necromunda. We can also explore the RPG option as well as some tournament style of fighting/first-person-shooter/points types of games. And can always end up with movies/TV, maybe a little stereo. Or if just 2 people show, hop onto the PC's to game a little. Since I'll be there all Friday through Monday (Tuesday I recover). I figure just to show up when time allows for you. Again this will go out in a mass email to the traditional gaming crowd. Remember though. I am house sitting Chuck the Truck and Kitty Kat's place. So if wish to see them, you won't cause they are not there. I am. You came to see me dammit.

Also, I know I said maintenance is taking place...it is going slow, I learn from the best (Omaha road construction). If no one shows for the gaming week. Then this is what I'll be doing when I am not crying, or drowning my sorrows in my gaming addiction.

Great news though, since HR forgot to give me my overtime from my last pay check, this pay check is gonna be huge. I can't wait. The reason this is great news is not just because it is a lot of money. Saturday, my computer melted. Okay, not the whole thing, but my video card did. It was hot, was midday, I was out at the movies, and my computer had been on for most of the day. When I finally figured out what might have been wrong I checked it out and sure enough. My video card practically had a whole melted/burned right through it. The reason the pay check it great is because I had to use one of the credit cards to pay for new video card. And since mine was like 2 years old; I had to buy an upgrade. All and all, my computer is fine now. It is only turned on during the wee hours of the night til we put in our AC's. And with this new schedule of the split, it works out fine for the moment.

My life merely a series of serendipitous events.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know ALL too well about that videocard problem, lol. Next time, RTFM (Read The Freakin Manual). =P

-Ben