You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Your credit card number and CMV code please

I feel I have been ordering like crazy from online stuff. I get the random catalog in the mail and due to a few events coming up, I started to order stuff for them. We have a Halloween party on the 19th to go to, Kubrick theme; a birthday party on the 20th, I stumbled across a funny T-shirt for that; and a wedding on the 31st. Now I haven't really dished out for that but I found a few things to help make my costume more realistic. I even went so far as making a new idea for the Halloween party on the 19th. I'm gonna go as Spartacus, but I won't be dressed anything like him. I found a cute idea. You know that line "I'm Spartacus!", well, I found a button that says that, so I bought that as a costume. I thought it would be funny. I probably will do a toga for the ambiance of the idea, but still have the pin. That way, when anybody asks what I am suppose to be, I point at my pin. Also, before I had a real job and was working for the scrapes of a paycheck from my college years. I always bought some food for the holiday break, seeing how I would be making any money over that time. The food I bought didn't make me pay til February, which was fine cause then I would have my student loans for the next semester. Well, the catalog came again, this year. I bought a few items. Mostly interesting meat. They were selling Deer, Elk, and Buffalo jerky, so...I just had to find out. Also, some cool fudges flavored like Kahlua and Jim Bean. And I also got the same Ham I got last year. A 7lbs honey glazed ham. Oh my god, was this good. Yeah, I have been ordering way to much. There are just 2 pieces I want to buy, for my costume, left. I'll wait for next pay check. Well, one of the them isn't really for the costume. Ever since my first Ren Faire, I have always wanted a black full length cloak with hood. They usually run about 100 smackers, but damn it I can afford one now so I'm gettin' while the gettin's good.

No comments: