You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Disgruntled

I had a hard day at work yesterday. For the first half of the day I was on my own, with the admin, answering phones and dealing with 20+ donor files, ensuring the correct letters get to the correct people. I also had to deal with 3 exception reports and 2 PDI cases. Not to mention being the gopher boy for all people requesting things as if the world would end if they didn’t get now. Anyway, the reason for all that is because the other counselor and the boss were in a phone conference for half the day. Well, I'm still feelin' a little residual frustration from yesterday. So, I didn't answer the phone or talk to many people this morning and just did paperwork, work related and my own. But now I'm caught up from yesterday's drama. Monday's are always the worst. And it mainly because of the weekend. Something happened and someone freaked out, and they couldn't get answers cause no one was here cause it is the weekend. Friday seem hard to but that is just cause everyone wants to hurry home and get all there crap done.

Good news, I'm caught up with my personal paperwork. Semi-good news, I'm half way through season 2 of M.A.S.H.

And now netflix/gamefly. I have been so busy that I haven't had enough time to play Haunting Ground, so we are doing that tonight...maybe. So, ...Quest for Egg Salad...arrived broke again. I am determined to see this film now. Also, Hercules the TV show's movies, was also broke. But Mezzo Forte: DSA season 2 was this time so I finished that. No biggie. Wasn't that great of a series. But, I also had Sex & Fury. Now, I slam a lot of 60/70's stuff. But these "Pinky Violence" flicks are sweet. Only twelve minutes into Sex & Fury, our badass heroine Ocho (Reiko Ike) duels a dozen men in the snow with a samurai sword--stark naked! And it was an awesome fight. It also stars sexy Sweden star Christina Lindburg of Thriller: A Cruel Picture. This is the film where Quentin got his One-Eye girl in Kill Bill. But back to Sex & Fury. The blood was obviously fake. The story is revenge. And all the men ate sleazy and need to die...so they do. By thieving women who happen to pop out of there garments as they fight. Makes sense since that clothing is so loose and bulgy. Anyway, it was a good ol' time. Might go into my collection.

No comments: