You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

So get this

I got Quest for Egg Salad last night, 'cool a whole day earlier' sort feeling was washed over me. I open it up and wouldn't you believe it. IT WAS THE SAME BROKE DISC THAT I REPORTED AND MAILED BACK. The very same crack in the disc. So, taking Johnny's advise, I promptly snapped it in half and reported it again. That was last night. Today, I check my account and they are sending me a new one today BEFORE they receive the broken one, this time.

Well, as I suspected, my box set of M.A.S.H. came and wow. This box is huge, I'm talkin' huge. And the T-Shirt, thought a Large size, was packed in this little tiny package. Like, if you see a standard brick of cheese at the market, decrease that size, proportionally, by about 50%, that is how small this package was. And I got my tags. Not to mention, 36 DVDs of M.A.S.H.. I haven't even finish one disc yet.

Haunting Ground also arrived. I looked into it. It was apparently suppose to be part of the Clock Tower franchise but that got nixed. Anyway, you start as the heroine, having just awoke inside a cage and only a satin sheet to cover herself (which, of course, clings to her body in just the right fashion to not reveal anything, yet given the lighting her silhouette can be seen). There is one scene where she is walking up stairs and the light shines behind her and the camera is focused on her crotch/legs. Yeah, you can see the 'lines' of her body. Also, after she is clothed, the game has the same boob engine as DOA. Lots of jiggle and bounce and rather large breasts for her body frame. Though this game has a prevy quality to it, there is a sense of it belonging there. The characters are kinda prevy in their own right. The grounds keeper is a large 'special person' who wants to 'touch' her. The maid is jealous of her because she and have children and enjoy sex. The care taker want to breed with her and very little is known about the owner of the castle. So, in context of the plot of the game a natural prev element is sort of needed. Good times, though.

2 comments:

johnny said...

Did you let out a roar of satisfaction when you snapped that friggin' disc? I always do. The neighbors have asked me to stop.

Anonymous said...

When I have time to have a life, I'll have to check out the MASH. I remember doing that play in high school. Not to age myself or anything.
~k