You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Keepin' up with the communicay

Once again, my fast has been put off with the sudden and inevitable planning to do things with people. So this Saturday is like wall to wall things to do. First, family reunion (which I never go to but might this year), second, movie night; I must make an appearance if that is all I can manage. Third, Aussie's b-day this Saturday and it is ALL DAY. Gawd.

Well, things are going a little better at work. The biggest thing (other than the lack to do stuff since I am still in training) is my new boss/old supervisor. Ever since she got the new position, she has been a bit of a downer. It isn't her fault though. The previous guy knew he was going and just sort of toss stuff around and ran a very lax ship. Now she has a lot of people breathing down her neck about stuff and she, unfortunately, does take it out on us a bit. But, these past few days she is getting better at not taking it out on us, letting us converse instead of instruct with her. We'll see how long it lasts.

Big news for me, though. Sept 21st. This is quite possibly the biggest day of my year so far. Res Evil 3 is coming out to theaters. I have been syked since I got back from Korea and found out about it. Which, as of tomorrow, I will have been back for a whole year. I can't believe so much time has gone by and so little at the same time.

Around this time next year I planned to have 2 vacations. One, I will be going to Gen Con next year with Chuckles and whoever goes with him. and B, I will visit Rose and Johnny for a kickin' good time. Aside from that, just the random vacation days.

No comments: