You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Weekend Review

Mezzo Forte was not as expected. A few funny parts. The creator made a hit anime called KITE. In the first 5 mins of Mezzo Forte there is a conversation between to cops on the street and one mentions some killings (which happened earlier in the film). Well, as they talk, KITE, a female assassin from the first film, is seen walking by, she stops listens for a second then hurries out of scene. It was a cute little nod to the first film. Well, as I dreaded, the film was edited for content. There were 2 graphic sex scenes left out. Now, one of the scenes was a dream sequence and has no further effect on the film...so I can forgive that. The second one, although you are aware something transpired, should not have been taken out. This whole scene is referenced later a couple of times. Granted it was taken out because it was graphic (XXX style), but it was still needed for the flow of the film. Anyway, the series is not panning out to be very interesting. There's only like 13 episodes total so no biggie but they are not as good as the film.

Mulva 2 was freakin' awesome. The verbage was great seeing how Quentin's script is spliced throughout, but some of it was obviously Chris's handy work. Teen ape can't be written by anyone else other than Chris. They also brought in a B-movie ringer, Debbie Rochon, to play Mulva. And she was awesome. Anyway, a great wrap to the Seaver series.

Still waiting on Quest for Egg Salad. Supposedly, it will be here tomorrow. Today, seeing as how I didn't make it to the Post office in time, I will pick up my entire series of M.A.S.H. collection; complete with T-Shirt and dog tags. I know you don't care but M.A.S.H. is a special show for me. One of very few good memories of my Dad and I spending time together. Also, Haunting Ground should come today. Haunting Ground is a lesser known survival horror. It follows the same type of game as the Clock Tower series. Basically you are a completely defenseless character, no weapons, no blocks or tumbles, no nothing. And you have to survive the constant hit and run tactics of a serial killer on your tail. It this game, though, you have slight advantage than the others because you have a dog that will help you. Best it can do it is attack the killer while you run away. I'm curious to play. Should be alright. It didn't get attention, usually that worries me, when in association with the gaming world, but I'm excited either way.

A correction to a previous post. I only get 24 hours of online viewing with netflix.

Also, I had to do it, I went to Dragon Wars. Luckily I didn't pay for it. Horrible. No point. Just Horrible.

No comments: