You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Anybody got any bactine?

Today has been the slowest work day in a while. It is so slow today that the Internet is even struggling to make it to the next page. It feels like I'm draggin' ass but the reality is that since my fast I'm so jazzed on energy that I feel I'm moving and blinding/break-neck speeds. There is one thing I could do, which is guaranteed to put me to sleep, and I would do it but I am the only one here, which means I have to stay and answer phones. The other job would require me to go into another part of the office where I can't hear the phones. Also, I'm not really the only one here, it is just that my boss is in meetings all day, my sidekick Robin is out to lunch for a long while, and our admin left because she is feeling sick. So it is all me by my lonesome. I would freak out but this happens often enough that I'm use to it.

Anyway, Female Yakuza Tale is coming today. It is another Pinky Violence film. The last one was great I hope this is one is just as good. However, I have a few errands to run and I'm staying late to make up some time. So we'll see.

I past out early last night. It is weird, I'm not tired but as soon as I sit down to watch M.A.S.H. I pass out. I must be runnin' on overdrive. I'm extending the fast, btw. We'll see how long I can go. This merely because I feel freakin' amazing and I don't want to shift gears by going and getting a burger. Little portions. I have been eating since off the fast, though, but it has been like a hand full of chips and a healthy dip I really wanted to try (hummus, salsa, and black soy beans; spicy and sweet). I found some non-dairy cream cheese (tofuttii), so I had to get some hard salami and make little roles of cream cheese wrapped in salami (old family appetizer from my dad). But that has all I have been eating.

You know, there was this guru in the middle eastern area (unknown) that claimed he had not had a single thing to eat or drink in 60 years. All he did was meditate and feed off the energy of the earth. I saw a small portion of this story. It had these doctors surrounding him and checking his vitals. The guy looked scary dead, but he apparently is in a constant state of trance and deep meditation that he can be interacted with and undisturbed. That was all I heard on the topic. I didn't hear anything on confirmation of his claims or what the doctors discovered, but I know a lot about energy flow and chakra, well, I know a lot about the theory of that stuff. And in theory, it is possible but even in theory it is unbelievable. Anyway, I don't plan to do that, or anywhere near that, just very slowly reintroduce food. See where I go from here.

I didn't get any time to play Haunting Ground yet, I really want to but every time I pick it up I feel like I need to do something else, so I don't play. Oh well...just keep swimmin'.

No comments: