You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Netflix review

Okay, it is only my, like, second week of Netflix and already it sucks. Turns out Mulva 2 is not in their warehouse but in some other one, no big deal. Well netflix has this thing where it gets movies to you fast. So it shipped on Wed. They say it won't arrive til Sat. Meanwhile, I watched Doom Asylum- horrible. I had to fast forward through it, fortunately my DVD player has this 1.4x fast forward speed which still allows the sound to be heard as it is fast forwarding. Kick ass when you want to finish watching something painful. Patty Mullen was alright but this was a film with a bad script, bad director, bad everything. It was just painful to watch. Not to mention that about half of the film was of the killer watching old b/w horror flicks. We get it, he modeled his killing spree off of them. Seriously, he would kill them go back to his shows, kill again, then watch some more. Ugh, it was just bad.

The double feature was alright. Funny but just sort of repetitive. Again, good times if you just don't fell like thinking at the moment.

As I was saying, Netflix sucks. So not only am I not getting the fourth film in time but the Quest for Egg Salad was cracked. A big freakin' crack that seemed more like a break with the decal holding the disc together. I report it and they send a replacement. Meanwhile I mailed the others back the night I got them. And now it looks like I will get the next 2 films by the time I get Mulva 2 and Quest for Egg Salad.

I am looking forward to the new ones though. I have been wanting to see Mezzo Forte forever. I have a small, 2 min, sex scene saved on my computer but the whole scene was very intriguing and entertaining since it is anime. Oh, its anime, btw. They also made a little series(OVA) off of it which is also coming. Good times. I did find out that Mulva 2: Kill Teen Ape is a spoof of Kill Bill, which will be cool.

Anyway, the fast is going well. I start the non-eating process today. My fast is 2 weeks long and the first 2 days and the last 2 days I get to eat but only fresh fruits and vegis, with my vitamins, herbal teas, and clean water. Now, I'm on herbal teas (2 a day), water, vitamins, and 2 juices which are freshly juiced fresh fruits and vegis for the next 10 days. The suckiest part of this whole thing is that I won't get to have my movie snacks when I go see Resident Evil: Extinction next week. And of course, I will be playing Resident Evil DVDs and games all week up til then. Lets see if I can beat all of them by then. 0-3 won't be hard but 4 takes awhile and then there are the 2 shooters, not to hard, and the 2 co-ops, of which I still haven't beat either one.

I know this sounds kinda full of myself, but...I really am diggin' not hanging out with people. I'm doin' my own thing and havin' fun. I'm sure I will get bored eventually, but right now it is all cool. No compromising, no 'fine I'll go have a drink', no 'fine lets go do what you want to do and ignore that I have an opinion on the matter'. Yeah, good times. I think this is why, ultimately, I'm not in a relationship. Why would I go do something if I don't want to? Because you love them, right? Well, what if you don't love them that much? Then, why continue the relationship? This is roughly what happens every time. If I don't enjoy doing things that you like to do and I don't love you enough to bare through it, then what are we doing? Fuckin'? Yeah, not it is all cracked up to be when you aren't into them much. Alcohol helps that though. I have intimacy issues, that obvious, but every time they think it is commitment issues. I try to help them understand my POV, but how can you reason with someone when they are angry and you don't really care anymore since they aren't willing to listen? Wow, lot of questions in that paragraph. Rhetorical, of course. I know why I'm messed up, I do have the training after all. Just thinking out loud.

3 comments:

johnny said...

I would have to agree about netflix. We've had the service for a little over a year, and in that time received an average of one cracked disc per month. Curiously, SOMEONE seems to have SUPER GLUED the crack *ahem, netflix*, thinking that the dvd will play fine. It does not. I snap them clean in half, report them "arrived damaged", and send them back so no one else gets them. You have to find little ways to stick it to the man.

Anonymous said...

This may sound crazy, but if you really want the snacks, just wait until the fast is over. The movie will still be there in a week... and with less obnoxious people to boot.

-Ben

raptorpack said...

How dare you, sir! Blasphemy, blasphemy I tell you! If there is a midnight movie, you can guarantee I will be there.