You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Soldiering On...

I have noticed that I and only I have been blogging recently. No biggie. Just feels like I'm talking to myself...which is pretty norm (even though I still hold back seeing as how this is a public site).

Anyway, Female Yakuza Tale: Inquisition and Torture. Wasn't as good as Sex & Fury. A little more over-exaggerated acting (like kabuki theater). More of the stuff that I can't stand about the Japanese culture, whining. I hate Japanese whining, especially when grown men do it. Anyway, it was more raunchy. It didn't go 5 mins without booby shots. It is about revenge and using women for drug trafficking. I have noticed that Reiko Ike is where Quentin got his Oshi character for Kill Bill. Female Japanese mob boss. The film ended with a huge battle royal of gangs and every woman involved (30+) was completely nude.

M.A.S.H. season 2 down.

Not as angry since we have little to do. I did find a fun site, though. We had this 'All Staff' meeting a while ago and the theme was state capitals, which led me to think that they were going to ask questions and hand out prizes if you knew the state capitals, so I went digging and found this site.

http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/web_games.htm

If I had this site while growing up...man it has everything for elementary/middle school/high school/college learning. Some of this stuff is beneficial all the way through. I some of this stuff I didn't even know. Anyway, it is oriented for kids, but love doing the games.

No comments: