You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Fall's coming...

Well, plans for last weekend weren't entirely perfect but some stuff got done. As a matter fact, I am almost finished with a project I started almost 3 years ago. Organize all of my papers. I mainly have a small pile left and 2 huge piles; one for shredding and the other for recycling. It will be so nice to have that sorted though. From there, we go to laundry/closet, then re-arrange bedroom, then sort through crap for sale/junk pile. That will be nice. All the while, I may finally get to do my fast. Slow and steady. Got to clean the temple before healing can be done, right? (which is healing in its own right).

Anyway, I'm enjoying a slow pace to reading the fifth Harry Potter book. Basically, a chapter everyday during my lunch break. I'm in no hurry.

I should feel sick today, but nope. I don't feel great, but stronger for some reason. Not like energetic, but enough energy to get through the day and not feel exhausted. I have few errands to run today, hopefully they will be done quickly.

I really like the newest Linkin Park CD. Almost perfect. Especially "Hands Held High".

Well, it feels like things are falling into aliment lately. Like the perfect time to do what I have been struggling to do for some time. Feels good to be on the starting line.

Oh, I know. I think I feel good today cause my back doesn't hurt today. I haven't felt much pain at all today. A day with no Advil. Feels like a good day.

No comments: