You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Days Ahead...

Only one more day of work then a 4 day weekend. It will be filled of doing stuff and nothings. But as of tonight, I will be moving back home. Thank gawd. I don't know how much more I could take of "having to do something" every night. Dr. B isn't the most patient of people. He wanted to play 40K last night, and like a good host, I obliged and didn't get to bed 'til 3am. Got up at 7, fed the animals, got dressed and went to work. I've had a good amount of coffee today, which helps shoot down my goal of a fast even further away. It seems every time I try to fast, all the days ahead are filled glorious meals and gatherings, or having to break it due to necessity. No worries, it will happen, but not this week. Lots of lunches and dinners. Birthday celebrations 'n all. Problem is that tonight may be as tiring as last, since I have to move out around 9:30pm. I just want to sleep, but alas, so much stills needs done before I can enjoy the relaxing weekend.

Seen a lot of the slam queen lately, which is awesome.

Pretty soon I'll have stuff on ebay. And hopefully a less full house. I still don't know a good way to rid myself of all these DVD's. Amazon, ebay, GameStop. Anybody got any ideas? I'm not doing it for money, finally. I just got a lot of crap. I get carried away with impulse buying sometimes.

I've also grow to like FlyLeaf. Basically I like her voice and the musical accompaniment. And a new band (to me) called Dirty Little Rabbits.

Anyway, the last few hours of work beckon...

No comments: