You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, August 13, 2007

The Return...

So my birthday weekend is over (tg). I want to say thank you to all who wished me a happy birthday, to all those that took me out to dinner, to all those who took me out to lunch, and to all those who desired quality time with the T. It was defiantly event filled. Now back to the grind.

Now it is smooth sailing for my fast (of which I have to start over). And it is needed. I consumed a lot of food, with lots of oil in it. I must have added 20 lbs. But the fast isn't for weight loss (though it is one of a few results). It is to clean out my system. So although I ate a lot, it was pretty healthy...well, healthier than what I have been eating.

Anyway, I bought the first edition of that game Dr. B and Loin of Iowa were playing. It is a lot easier than the second, and faster. However, there appears to be a snag towards the end. Since it involves the net it is prey to net failure. So, for some reason, it crashes at the end...the internet does, not the game. Hopefully I get it figured out. Anyway, I pick up my controller for the first time in like a month. Started playing Destroy all Humans 2. I liked the first one but it was real buggy. Seems they did so well, they made a second, are making a 3rd and are planning a 4th. I really like this game though, aliens in the past killing lots of humans. This one takes place during the 60's, hippies and cold war. Perfect mix for a discreet alien takeover to go unnoticed. Top that with two voices overs. One sounds like Invader Zim, and the other is a decent mock of Jack Nicholson. What is fun is that you can read peoples minds, the hippies are pretty funny, but what is even better is that you can take over someones body and if people see you do this, you use a psychic attack call 'free love'. And everyone in like a block radius starts dancing to some trippy music and act like they are all high. Basically a lot of fun. You even start a cult of alien worshipers. You can abduct humans for your gene splicing experiments. Yeah, I like this one...in case that isn't obvious.

No comments: