You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Simple Twist of the Net

So get this. I can't access my google account from work right. So, I sort of use this blog for any really important that I need to do by email (that and my work email account). But all this weekend I couldn't access my blogger account from home. But I can access it here at work... ... ...that's messed up.

Anyway, finished Destroy All Humans 2 (mostly)... ... ...it happened again. Just like FFX-2 I got 99% completion. AND, I didn't use a single guide. Easily fixed, though. I can go back after it is finished to find that ONE item I am missing... ... ...and at least I know it is on the last level due to individual level stats. I will have to use a guide for it, which won't be easy still. I'm basically given locations of the items but seeing how the walkthrough items are numbered and the game's aren't I will have to go to all 40 locations of the items to find it. The really funny thing is that I was one item down in the first game too. But, since it was buggy, it never showed up. So, I was stuck with 99%, or play it all over again... ...

I now have to play Missing: Since January again. I emailed support about the problem but when I got to trying again, that game acted like I was finished, so I never got to face the bad guy or see the ending. It won't take nearly as long this time (not that it took long the first time). The hard part is that are actual games in the game besides puzzles. This makes it kinda difficult since they are kinda difficult games.

But first a few chores to do.

No comments: