You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Load 16 tons, what do you get?

We had a hard day at work today. We have this new test and we are all new to the procedure. We thought we were doing it according to plan, no. We got chewed out about it. That was first thing this morning. Ever since then, it has been getting worse. My boss is getting an ulcer, my co-worker is freakin' out saying she is going to kill someone, and our admin is giving me the evil eye for giving her work. I appear to be the only one not taking it personally.

Well, DAH2 is finished, took like 10 mins. Now back to the net.

I had my crown put in yesterday and filling done. I didn't touch it til after lunch today, I don't know if it feels weird. I suspect I swallowed my crown. Its possible I didn't as well. I'm going to get it checked tonight though.

I have to re-do my birthday pic for my mom. I'm down for the free food but I hate pictures of me. I hate them. I loath, despise, vow vengeance, curse you and all your kind sort of hate.

Although, I am in better spirits than my co-workers. Their moods are bringing me down man. A little lethargic, wondering if free food is worth the effort. I know...free food is always worth it right...that's how much this aura of darkness is affecting me.

No comments: