You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

If I'd Toner once, I'd Toner plenty

So today was alright. Decent sleep. Finished a chapter. Was pretty productive at work. Going to get a few errands out of the way. 'Cept this.

I was on my merry way to the fax machine. I push the fax button; the machine tells me it is low on toner and shifts back to copy; "I don't need toner, I'm faxing," I tell the machine. I push fax again and the same result happens. So fine, I'll replace the toner. Our admin comes over, noticing I am in the cupboard under the machine. She thinks "This can't be good," and investigates the problem. I tell everything that has happen up to this point; the big bang, how the earth cooled, the extinction of the dinosaurs,... everything, right? She looks at the control panel and notices the reason it keeps going back is because the 'copy' button is stuck. So, she digs it out, by this time I have already opened the new toner cartage and am ready to replace it. She pulls out the old cartage and we notice the new one is not the same size as the old one. So she goes off to find a replacement, while I put the new one away. I pick up the old cartage and look at it. I am to busy noticing the make and model number to realize the rest of the cartage is dumping toner all over my shirt and the floor. After I notice, people begin to notice me, covered in toner. "Low toner my ass," I say to the vile machine. I clean up, the admin fetches me a company T-shirt. I and I finally get to fax.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just tell them it's a new kinky sex practice, then they'll go away.

Anonymous said...

ha ha. (envision the simpsons)