You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Traded to the Minor Leagues

So, Wednesday; the 35W bridge collapsed. Well, our daily inbound calls range around 400-600 a day. It jumped to 1400-1800 a day. So, since I wasn't doing much, and my boss was out-of-town, I got volunteered to go to the call center to help out. After they trained us I had about 2 hours of actual call time before I was off. I was sent there at about 10am which, if you are counting at home, means 4 hours of a crash course on the phones. Yeah, after the first 30mins I had it down, but they wouldn't let me go live cause that meant that since I got, I get to help train the others who don't. Yeah...long day yesterday.

Then Dr. B and company were over again only no game. They were over Wednesday as well we got to level 7 in about 7hours...course about 3 of those hours were spent in a black out. We watched Shaun of the Dead on Dr. B's laptop to pass the time.

There was suppose to be a game night this evening but I kinda opted out. I'm getting very tired of being the only one organizing and not getting any help or much feedback. I have to much on my plate, as the Slam Queen mentioned earlier this week, to worry about trying to keep ties for everyone. Trying to get people out and doing things, trying to make sure they see each other, don't get disconnected and stuff, but if I have to practically beat it into them, than it just isn't worth it.

No comments: