You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Accomplishments

I finished Season 3 of M*A*S*H. Only 8 more to go. I got the first 2 movies of Hercules, unbroken this time, from Netflix. Ahh, good memories. I also, accidentally, got the Xena chronicles of Hercules didn't really care to listen to them, fast forward through them. Street Fighter II: the animated movie. Ehh. And Quest for Egg Salad, which was broken again. I am committed to this, now. I didn't get to play Haunting Ground but I did play The Battle for Middle Earth. It is Warcraft/Starcraft type. Build an army to beat the bad guy. Well, I really like being able to play the bad guy and conquer Middle Earth. I have even killed Frodo already and recovered the ring. All that is left is to destroy Minas Tirth. I have killed the whole fellowship except Gandalf; haven't encountered him yet. I'm currently going around and collecting all the points from conquering the surrounding regions so that I may be able to summon a Balrog for the final battle. If you can follow me, don't worry. The best was fighting in Shelob's Lair. I had no money for new troops and I had to stave off wave after wave after wave of Gondor Troops while trying to find Frodo while he was invisible. I had to use The Eye to spot him. I was cool. And Helm's Deep. I blew up the wall for shits and giggles, but didn't need to. Its a lot of fun. After I win, I'll try the good side.

Anyway, I can do more at work now but the boss is on vacation which means I have less to do again, seeing as how she is the one who gives me stuff to do. Oh well, back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well at least yours was more accurate than mine? We are supposed to be learning how to administer this in my Psych Assmt class. Will be interesting to see how the full test compares.