You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

All Before Noon

So I wake up today and wouldn't you know it. My roommate decided to shower at the exact time I do every morning. Okay, no harm no foul. But then I get to my car, close the driver side door and my back window smashes all over the back seat. Someone or something had hit my window causing it to spider-web. I drove it to a glass shop next to my mom's place and was going to borrow her car. Turns out, her car wouldn't start. So we car around for a jump. We get my brother but he doesn't have jumper cables. So we take the battery to a auto store to get it charged...battery is dead so we need a new one. The car works now, but my mom wanted to fill the tank and tires before I took it...she worries. Then we get a call that my car will be ready by noon. We got that call at 11am. I have been late enough so I decide to go to work and pick it up later. What a day, what a day. Now I have three files to enter into the system of which I have practically no clue how to do but the others here feel confident in my ability. I think I'll pass on that and just say I don't know for today. Whatever I can do to lesson the stress of this morning. Besides, I would feel very comfortable going over this again...and again.

No comments: