You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, October 22, 2007

At a glimpse...

The costume party...
The part was good, saw a lot of people I knew, had fun conversing. Checked out the decorations, excellent work btw. They turned the living room into the milk bar in Clockwork Orange. Very, very good job on it. They turned the downstairs bathroom (which has the laundry room in it) into the computer core room of Space Odyssey 2001; complete with a giant Hal 9000 computer, with blinking eye, looking at you while you poo. The Dining room was the beer game room but it was decorated with army stuff to resemble Full Metal Jacket. And the front room was decked out as the hotel in the Shining complete with room 209 posted on the bathroom door at the top of the stairs. There was a lull in the party about mid-way. Chips, Whit and I felt left out. but that changed when we started with the beer games; beer pong and tippy cup. There was even fire dancing. For real. Not someone on fire, but real Hawaiian fire dancing. Saw some old friends, met some fine ladies. No nookie this time, which is a good thing. They may have been fine but I'm quite certain that a number of other men thought so too well before me.

The birthday party...
Now, although not nearly as good as the costume party, it was just good enough for a wind down party from the previous night. Again, saw some old friends and met some fine ladies. One of them thought she was extra fine. She was good lookin' and I'm really happy I got out of there quick otherwise she would have snagged my ass. In case I have never said so...I'm easy...sort of. I still have my own tastes (which are mostly concepts instead of physical characteristics), but if I squint just right...well you can figure out the rest.

I really don't want to be at work today. This is why I hate when I have to do things on the weekend. I always feel like I missed an entire day of rest. I don't want to see or talk to anybody. I just want to go home. I also really need to work on getting more sleep, but getting up and going to work and having like 5 hours to relax and get chores done sux...so I usually squeeze in 2 more hours, but it kills me for work. I know, I know. But this is my first real full time job. And I put up with the schedule for almost a year now. I love this job, I just really needed another day.

Oh, and I had another fraudulent charge on my credit card. It is a good thing I check that stuff. This time they had my numbers but used a different name. A Mario Nuwega? or something. They used it on a mobile software tech site...and me having no kind of mobile tech...again, you can put the pieces together from here.

Do you notice my apathy? All this, "You figure it out", crap. Oh well, just one more week and I got three days off and work one day then 2 more off due to weekends. I'm really looking forward to that.

No comments: