You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, October 08, 2007

"And I said, 'Liked it? I loved it!' HAHAHAHA"

You will only get that title if you watched as many Chris Seaver films as I.

So, I nearly a month later and guess what? I got to watch Quest for Egg Salad. That's right, 6th time is a charm. Compared to Chris's other films, it was pretty tame and boring, but I was determined to enjoy every minute of it...and I did. We also had the Drawn Together: Season 1. I wanted to find out if was more entertaining without all the bleeps and censor bars. Nope. I was more entertaining on Comedy Central. And last was my Hercules films. Flashback city.

I popped, briefly, back into social circles and in less than 10 hours, I was getting wrapped into drama city. Jeez people. Anyway, one week down, approximately four to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to add to the drama, but I really did appreciate you taking the time to talk. Not sure if it will make any difference, but since I am getting no-where, I'm really greatful. Oh yeah, and it was great seeing you out of hibernation.