You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Master Chief

I went to go see MC Chris last night. For those who don't know, he is the white rapper for the nerd/geek/gamer. It was a good show but I seem to have a lot of crap on the brain that I didn't get to enjoy it very much. I don't even remember what all of that crap was. Anyway, some of you may know MC Chris from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. He had a few guest spots as the continuously reincarnated rapper MC PeePants. Some stuff I don't like about him and some I do. For instance, you can ONLY get a cd of his if you go to the show. He doesn't restock merchandise; once it is sold, its gone. Eh. Apparently his hard drive and external drive went out on him before the concert so the show was cut short. The opening band was cool enough. A few good songs and they had the end boss fights of Final Fantasy VII playing on the big screen. It was lame though, whoever was playing that game was trying to drag out the fights while the band was on stage. Stupid jack ass dragged it out to long and they had to cut it in the middle of the last boss fight. Rookies. I've beaten that game like 8 times; I could time those boss fights from the grave. Which...would be cool. Zombie T kickin' some major ass in Final Fantasy VII, "He's still got it (thumbs high)".

Anyway, the concert was fun, the opening band was cool. Chips and I got stood up by Dr. B. The concert didn't start til 10:30 (scheduled at 9). Did my best to keep away from the smoke.

I think I was pissed because of the late start time, being stood up, the constraint on my time schedule, not getting the full show, not having enough money on hand to obtain some swag, feeling uncomfortable in my clothes (this is probably the biggie for me; nothing I hate more than not feeling comfortable in my own skin). And I bought the wrong size of fabric for the costume party. The last isn't a biggie but still got to go out of my way to fix it before tonight.

"MC stands for MASTER CHIEF!!!"

No comments: