You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

A winter advisory is in effect...

Yeah, it snowing. So fucking what. I still made it to work at 9:30 this morning. Why so early? A few reasons: 1. Mandatory Overtime of 6 hours before Friday at midnight; 2. I really wanted to get out of the fucking house.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm really fucking pissed off.

Work today has been a Godsend. I'm a trainee, and I was the only one to come to work today of those that work in the Componet Lab. They called a dude in on his day off to come in at 6am today. He didn't mind cause he lives 2 blocks away. So it is just me and him. We are 4 days behind now, and we don't give a shit. I can't do anything except help him. And were having a great time.

Nah, what I'm fucking pissed about is Becky. Apparently there was a party at my house last night (of which I was not informed of). Of course she'll say I was, NO, what I was informed of was that Miss Ann would come by with a few friends and hang out BEFORE going out on the town. Becky ask my permission about this and I said fine. I had to work til 12:30am. Apparently they stayed at the house and partyed their. I don't mind that so much, really. What I am pissed about is food. I am on an extremely tight budget right now. Well, I had a series of good luck and scored some free pizza. 3 boxes worth. I had great plans to eat this pizza for dinner for the next 4-5 nights, maybe more. I was so exicted. I went to the store and got a small container of ranch dressing. I was gonna heat up a few slices and pour on the ranch. I get home, there is beer bottles all over the kitchen and bathroom.....and my EMPTY pizza boxes. This was my dinner for the next 5 days. I am now reduced to my original diet of oatmeal, noodles, grits; for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, repectfully. Now this tipped the fucking scale but really, how bad is it if someone eats your food? REALLY FUCKING BAD! Jason tried to make up for it by cooking me his organic pizza (which I like better) but it doesn't change the fact that I am out of a pleasent dinner, that is suppose to lighten my spirits when I come home from a 10 hour shift. What's worse is she probably doesn't even give a shit. Why would she? She doesn't understand what is like to bitch ass poor. She doesn't know what it is like to claw through life without the help of dear old ma and pa. I have been busted my ass ever since I got to Korea. The turmoil of keeping it together through everything has been really fucking hard. Especially ever since I got back. Becky has been cold to me. Well, ....more "whatever". You know, she isn't with me anymore, she isn't on my side about anything. She complains about work, I listen. Usually a witty remake but I listen. I complian about work, she basically has no shoulder to cry on for me. It just like "Welcome to the Red Cross, now cowboy the fuck up."

I mean seriously, how selfish and inconsiderate do you have to be to take a poor man's meal. I never could have thought she would ever do this to me. But then again, why am I surprised? I guess because it has been so long. I mean, I'm down on my hands and knees, picking up loose change, I have swallowed my pride. And I get some relief in a mere meal for a few nights. And she come along, snatchs out of hands, spits on me, then kicks dirt in my face,....then says "Thanks"

I don't think I would even accept an apology from her because she still wouldn't understand how bad she fucked up....

4 comments:

AliKat said...

Sorry man, that sucks. If you make it to movie night on Saturday, we will feed you. If you ever need just a few bucks for food let me know. I'd be happy to help.

Anonymous said...

Ranch on pizza?!?!?! That's pizza abuse. You sure it wasn't Social Services that took those pizzas away? =P

-Ben

raptorpack said...

Apperciated...xoxoxo....;however, a few days without dinner won't kill me. I have gone many days without food before. It was more of a treat.

raptorpack said...

Yes, ranch on day old, reheated (in the mircowave) Godfathers Pizza is good. Also, after you cook totino's pizza, put a little ketcup on it really makes the flaver pop.

And Alikat, I won't be able to make movie night. I'm going to My Chemical Romance that night.