You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Check This...

Let's start with the loan stuff.

I got a co-signer. A lovely and caring woman who was willing to put her financial status on the line for me and mine....

The day I get the conformation from this wonderful wonderful woman....I find out that this particular credit card company "doesn't do settlements"....so my whole plan is now shot to hell and I am stuck making the month payments til it is cleared up. At least I have the money and am in the right mind to do so. It should take a little over 2 years maybe less if I work hard.

As for my mom, I let her know...that is about all I can do for her right now. I could still use the co-signer for a car loan and get full coverage but that would push back my getting out of debt quite a bit, and with the hella interest I am facing now, we both agreed to do it this way. She'll manage, I'll manage. Like mother like son.

Second on the agenda: moving...

So I'll begin moving in less than a week. I've already been packing. I can't believe I'm going through with this. No offense to Joe Joe, but Becky and I are....what?....a platonic couple, I guess. I this is probably the end, truly. She has even said she never come visit me. I could come see her. This would be easier if I had a cell phone. She call me to do stuff at least. And will see each other at work....probably plan to schedule lunches together....and then just never do. I don't know, it feels weird. On the one hand, I got a sweet little slice of the house all for me; space,...actually that is about it. Space. I'm trading this all up for space. God damn it, I'm so confused on how I feel about this. I mean I don't even think I'll have walls to separate me from the rest of the house. More like the illusion of walls, I think. I don't know. I asked Joe Joe to see these so called retractable walls. I really think this is gonna a be a deal breaker. And then I feel bad, cause he has gone to,....well not great lengths, but he has done some things to help me feel welcome. And it was all for me,...technically. I mean, now that it is done, he could really offer it to anyone. He is just so picky and everyone in his circle really want me to move in...somethings would be easier. A car. I would have a car and no longer share one with my mom and then have to sacrifice my weekends since I don't have a car. I need to talk to my therapist...if only I had time this week...

Which leads me to the last.

So I was able to finally document RBC's (red blood cells). Yes, I finally got a login....for 3 days. Then they ask me to come into the office and ask me to tell them how I do this process of creating, documenting, and storing RBC's. I so nervous. I thought I ruin like a whole days worth of RBC's. What turn out to happen is that since I have one foot in the paper work and the other in new high tech, integrated system, that is suppose to make everything easier, the fact that I can actually do the job that they finally allowed me to do was nowhere to be found in either system. So, ...I was productive for a whole 3 days. And man what a 3 days it was. On the last day we had near 600 units come in. An average is about 350 with a high volume day being about 520. So, 600 is huge. We never finish spinning and freezing the plasma on a 520 day,...never. On my last day of productivity. Not only did we finish spinning all 600 units, but we even finished freezing all 600 units. I was able to inspire the laziest person in the lab, by merely working my ass off, to be just as productive as I and my semi-trainer. We were all psych-ed and pumped. We were like, "now the morning crew has no reason to slack off on LR-ing (leukoreducing...filtering)." I get in the next morning...morning crew only did 100 units....that is bad...I talking way bad. Apparently we did so well, they thought they deserved a break....frelling morning shift. Then I find out I can't be productive anymore til they figure it out.

Ain't this some shit. So now I'm back to being lab-bitch. And in truth everyone I work with is just as pissed as me, cause the system is so frelled up that now someone who has been there for about 2 years also can't create RBC's. He can do everything else, just no creating....and guess who was partnered up with me tonight on spinning? Yup, so here are 2 guys, spinning blood, separating it, and then labeling it unprocessed cause we can't do shit with it. And now they have order me to do 6 hours of mandatory overtime before midnight on Friday....even though I can't do anything but be lab-bitch. And those tasks are done in like 2 hours max.

God damn, my life is slammin' ;)

No comments: