You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

I'll be brief

So I got sign off on, like, three things I could do in the lab Friday. Now I have to wait for the paperwork to go through so that the company recognizes I can do these things and gives me my passwords. Funny thing is that the other trainee got sign off on the same thing I did and heard back in the same day that she was allowed to do these things. So now she is productive while I still clean everyone's mess. I'm not pissed about (though I should be) because I having a difficult time of it lately and it is good to come here and little responisblity right now. Especailly since I am mostly studing for more things I will eventually be signed off on. And there is the fact that the other trainee has been here for a month longer than I and finally getting signed off at the same time as I. I have a feeling that their rushing me through because: 1. I'm that good; 2. they need night help; and 3. their gonna switch the entire system in a little over a month. The system is getting a complete over haul and they are just being sure that I know the basics.

On a lighter note, they interviewed this girl to be in the componet lab (I know cause everyone gets a tour of the lab). I hope she gets it...cute red-head and all :).

My hours changed, moving has been put on hold again, there messing with my paycheck (which is now corrected, we'll see if it truly is by saturday), My computer is still busted, I'm a mess, my room is a mess, my place is a mess. I can't wait for them to put on 4 10-hour shifts. Still don't own my car yet, doing a lot of waiting....

1 comment:

david golbitz said...

But at least ya don't have kidney stones!