You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Update-polluza

Okay, so still no login; which may be a little bit my fault seeing as how I was not a work 2 days last week. I took a few personal days. My great aunt died last week. Now I am the first to admit that I am a cold, heartless bastard. People die everyday. I care very little for the passing on of the populace in genral as well as family. I met this aunt, maybe twice in my life. However, upon rememberence of which relative it was I realized that a lot of happy memories surrounded this aunt. Them I started to accociate them with death and did not please me. Sort of like soiled underwear; ya know, when you just stand there and yell "Damn it." Well, I was not about to let some joyous childhood memories to become soiled underwear. So I took a few days off, got a lot done, then went to the funreal. Stay for the wake, upon which I did not socialize but did serve food. All in all, although a somewhat askew way to resolve the grieveing process, I came out with childhood intact. Teach her to try to soil my underwear.

Moving on. I plan to move out around the 1st of March. Money problems will be sort of resolved and sort of tight still. I came up with an ingenius plan, after being shot down for a car loan about 5 times. So I can't buy my car back unless I have a co-signer. Okay, done. Now I can't have a car loan until I get full coverage and now I can't have the 5K signature loan, which we plan to get as well, even with the co-signer. Well, here is the problem. With payments of 300 to one card, 25 to the second, 15 to the third, 200 in student loans, 250-300 in rent, getting full coverage on top of 185 for the car loan is a bit much. Well, I know what your asking. Why try for the loan in the first place. Well the 5g's was to bring down the 300 payment card + what ever was left from the car loan. Now none of that can happen. Well, here is what I came up with. This one card is pretty much holding me back. So, I go to the loan agent, with my co-signer, while there I get the card company on the phone in order to settle my account. As long as I settle for less than 5k. I'm good. Then I have my co-signer and myself sign for the signature loan, of which will be 125 per month (if at 5k). That deletes the bad card. I spend the next few paychecks lowering my 15 card (which will have an interest of 25% in June). Then all I have is Student loans at 200, rent at 300, loan at 125, and card at 25. That is less than one paycheck, of which I get 2 a month. So around mid-June (which is the deadline I have from my mom). I should be sitting pretty enough to try for the car. (By the way, these payments have been the bane of my exsistance for who knows how long. So getting month bills down to one paycheck is unfelling believeible to me).

And on lighter news. I have found a new WoW addiction. Rappelz Epic III. It is free and not to bad. Controls kinda suck but other than that it is pretty cool. Not equipment based, not party based. Just simple hack and slash quests. A blacksmith that upgrades armor instead of buying new stuff, skills depend upon killing stuff for points to upgrade them. Money is virtually non-exsistant. The only drawback (of which I do not partake in) is if you want the uber gear you have to pay the website to buy it. This how they make there money. tons of kids want this cool cape or mask, or whatever so slap down a couple 20's to get. But what is cool is that you don't need to nor are forced to. It pretty much for show. Lag is bad in the towns though. In case the gamer out there are curious the website is www.gpotato.com. It takes like 3 hours to download and another 1 hour for updates. But pretty cool. Also, I don't feel bad about leaving for like a month and coming back to it because it isn't a life. It is just something to do for a few hours (Of which I have plenty of on the weekends since I have no transportation).

That will do for now.

1 comment:

david golbitz said...

Sorry to hear about your aunt.

That Rappelz looks pretty good for a free game. I doubt I'd have time to play it 'til after the semester, though.

I still need some free time to finish playing God of War.