You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A positive with thorns

My Computer is up and running again. It was the power supply. Somehow, it shorted out. I blame the Hrdy sisters. I don't know how they did it, but I have speculations. Since none that can be proven, I can't charge them for it. Oh well, you won this round Hrdy sisters.

But you'll never guess what happen today. I final got offically signed off on a few things at work today. There was lots of cheering and congradulatory affection. Then they asked to go ahead and start creating RBC's.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"I don't have a login."

"WHAT? You mean you have been standing around for two weeks."

"Yup."

"Why?"

"Everyone I asked said they were looking into it or mentioned something about BiTS (new computer system at Red Cross) and how things take time cause it is brand new."

"I told Skip and Yolanta about that 2 weeks ago."

"I know, I was there."

"I can't believe this. We spent all that time trying to get you signed off and this we forget."

"Yup."

"Well, I guess all I can do is.....look into it."

"Yup."

"Sorry."

"Yup."

Not exactly for word but mostly. This is what I deal with, everyday. It no wonder I spend as much time as I can in the computer lab studing. Well, break's over.

3 comments:

david golbitz said...

You spend time in the computer lab studing? Man, what an awesome job ...

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

-The God of Hellfire

JLGB said...

I found that the Hrdy sisters are root of many evils... you should see what they do with cake frosting!