You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Axis of Evil

So a few things.

I just bought 3 of the 8 films to die for that just came out on DVD today; Unrest, Gravedancers, and Penny Dreadful. In my opinion these are the best of the bunch. All well done (for what they are) and decent areas of film critiquing. Unrest - uses real dead people, that added effect makes it even twice as creepy. Penny Dreadful - to be honest this film was my favorite, great acting by our lead, good story, good scare factor; but as i said before, the villain (when you actually see and hear him) is very disappointing. And Gravedancers - okay, not the best I've ever seen. Sort feels like it belongs on a channel that is a cross of the WE network and Bravo. But, entertaining. What it lacks in style and grace it makes up for in...okay, maybe it doesn't do that either. But it is entertaining, sort of reminiscent of the old scary films.

And....(drum roll please)
...
...
...
I am trained...on a few things :/
Actually I've been trained for like a week and a half; but since I can no longer be pulled from training, something else had to go wrong. Over the past week: both of our blast freezers went down, one centrifuge went down, and our freezer and our fridge are both in alarm (meaning we can't go in them). We can barely triage, and spin blood, but since our fridge is in alarm (in only one corner) we had to move everything to the other side of the fridge which in turn leaves no room to put anything that comes into our building. So we have product building up in our coolers, product we can't filter cause there is no room to place anything, product we have to continue to process so we use dry ice, and product that is already a day old and can't be spun cause where are we gonna put it. So I can now do all these things but can't cause we don't know what else we can do with our limited abilities.

But I did get my hair cut. I feel good about that.

No comments: