You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Free at last....

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls; this last Friday, I came to a realization....I have been WoW free for a year. Yes, that's true. I have not played World of Warcraft (or Warcrack) in over a year. I deserve a token or something...like AA members get. Although it wasn't a huge deal to quit, I truly hated the game...well, the drama it brought with it anyways. I didn't miss that crap for a second....;however, I miss the game. I was a great game....if they ever make some sort of single player version of it, or make like a small team play where you have your own personal server sort of thing....I might go back. But, unfortunately my character is so high in level that I need to party to get anywhere I haven't been yet....oh well. Anyway, I guess I traded Warcrack for another game. This Rappelz Epic III. Only I can solo this, and no ganking, no drama (at least none that I have to deal with). It's a simple game that I play a little on the weekends while the rest of the week I stay logged on to get stamina. I sounds a little confusing and don't worry. I realize you don't care anyway. But it like a healthy return to MMORPG's. I play for a few hours, and don't bother with it for like a week.

I am moving. I finally was able to take a few days off of work this week to actually move all the stuff I boxed up. St. Pats will be a nice break from moving. In case anybody is wondering, I will be at the Brazen Head around 9am for breakfast, Barleycorn around 11:30am and I will end up at the Dubliner for music and drinking.

1 comment:

david golbitz said...

Congrats on kicking the WarCrack habit. We're all very proud of you.

Not everyone has the sort of willpower and inner strength that you've displayed, which is why I stay away from the stuff myself.