You Are 78% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Idiot Box

I have finally watched all (or nearly all) of every previous season of Stargate SG1. So, I can stop recording the episodes....when I changed the program to just new episodes (which start again in April) you should have seen how much the DVR sighed.

Anyway, TV programing is disappearing for me...

Rome - Series Finale last night...ok, they summed up everything...a bit corny
Battlestar Galactica - Season Finale last night...BEST EPISODE EVER...won't start again til 2008 :(
Lost - still going strong...probably 8 episodes left til season ends
Grey's Anatomy - I really am not liking this show anymore...once season ends, I think I'm done
Heroes - won't start again til late April
Stargate SG1 - last 10 episodes ever starting this April
Stargate Atlantis - starts again when SG1 starts
Enterprise - actually pretty good, SCI FI is showing 4 episodes every Monday...hopefully it is almost finished...getting tired of staying up late on Monday night to get them all in
Family Guy - last night was really weak
Naruto - I got drawn in who knows how long it will go
My name is Earl - don't know what happen to it or when new shows will occur
The Office - same as Earl
Deadwood - have no idea when this is coming back
Daily Show - four fun filled night every week
Colbert Report - starting to get a little old but same as Daily Show

These are our recordings and pretty soon many will disappear. Guess I'll be able to read again :)

1 comment:

david golbitz said...

As recently as January 2007, Deadwood is still supposed to have two two-hour movies that will wrap up the series, maybe by the end of the year.